Chapter 17

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"You can't just leave without telling us why..." Pete said to me.

We're all at the recording studio and everyone is pissed. First, because of Patrick's actions in welcoming Winona to his house like she had done nothing to him and second because of me because I said I'm leaving the band.

"I told you...the reason is too personal!" I said.

"Chase, we can't just find another drummer and you've become a part of us too. You can't just leave," Joe said.

I don't want to...but I have no freaking choice anymore. I need to stop lying to them and move on from my feelings for Patrick and I can't do that if I stay.

"No! You're not leaving till you tell us why." Pete said and he's the one who's really pissed now. "And you! What happened to you?" He bellowed to Patrick.

"What's your problem?! I just forgave the girl, deal with it," Patrick answered, but it seems like he's also pushing himself to say that.

"You're fucking insane." I murmured. I was really angry with that decision of his. The moment I saw Winona, I knew she's not done fucking with Patrick's feelings. I know it and I can feel it! "I'm going," I said while I stand up.

I began to walk away and silence emerge between us.

"Maybe! Maybe I am...but I think that's a lot better than slowly finding out that I'm liking you more than a guy should like a guy! It's confusing as fuck, Chase! And I think this is the only way I could fix myself." He said and I felt like our breaths left our bodies.

I stared at Patrick as he walked out of the room. He said it...in front of me and the guys. He did admit it now and I know it wasn't a good thing. He's really liking me, even if I'm a guy. I really messed him up and I think I was the reason why he forgave Winona...why he's on to her again.

It's my fault.

-------------------

I haven't seen the guys for two weeks. It was a good thing we're on break now...I know we're all messed up.

I have no idea about what's happening to them, especially to Patrick. The others at least text me once in a while, but I got nothing from Patrick. Maybe he's really desperate to forget his feelings for me now.

I haven't left my apartment since that day. It's not that I'm acting dramatic and all, but I just have to be alone for a while. And now that someone is ringing my doorbell, this will be the only time I'll be opening that door.

"Chris?" I was shocked to see my brother out there.

"Chasity." He said and hugged me immediately.

I don't know what happened, but I cried like a little girl on my brother's chest. We went inside the house and my brother went super brother mode.

"I told you, you should have just come back. Let's go home, Chasity." He said and I find myself shaking my head no. "Sshh. Fine, I won't leave you here till you're okay again. Okay, little sis?" He said and I'm just thankful that I have a brother like him.

----------------------

Another three days have past and it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. This time I'm really desperate to tell Patrick who I really am, I don't care what he'll say. Besides, its all messed up now.

"Where are you going, Chasity?" My brother asked me.

"Patrick's...telling him everything so I can go home. I had enough." I said and smiled slightly at him.