Chapter 28

*3 months later*

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"You took my love and fill it up
Fill it up with Novacaine
And now I'm just NUMB!" I sang passionately on the stage and I meant every word, and actually...I, myself made me numb.

Three months has passed and I don't know how I survived this long hiding this guilt and regret inside of me. It feels like I'm taking a bullet every day, but I can't blame anyone...I caused this, I know.

Our tour with Panic! is coming to an end and that means I have to go back to Chicago...which also means I have to make things between me and Elaine more seriously. As far as I know, I've only seen the girl five times now, I don't know what's happening but whenever I want to meet her, something will come up and I wouldn't be able to go. I'm amazed that she's not even getting mad, in fact, she's kind of happy whenever it happens.

In all honestly, she's okay for me...the only problem is that she's a bit flirty. And since she's beautiful and a model, boys are all over her, but I think I can change her...somehow.

"We really thank you guys for going with us on this journey! It was really a blast!" Pete said and the crowd cheered for us. Panic! also joined us on stage.

"This journey is epic! A lot of dope things happened! And most especially, BrenIty happened." Brendon said proudly and he put his arms over Chasity's shoulder.

I smiled at them, of course, it still hurts, but I had to let go. The crowd screamed and chanted their ship name, but there are still a few that shouts ChasTrick.

"Also, thank you for still accepting me. I'll never get tired of thanking you guys. You're all AWESOME!!" Chasity said.

"And for the last song...20 DOLLAR NOSEBLEED!!" Joe and Andy shouted and the music exploded once more.

We finished the concert with a bang and everyone had just gone wild. It was a happy and successful night and I admit that I've never been this happy for a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------

"So, this is goodbye for the mean time?" Pete said we're all at the airport.

Brendon and Dallon are heading to New York while my band is heading back to Chicago. I was shocked because Chasity chose to go back with us over being with Brendon.

"Of course, we'll not going to stay long there. The moment we're done I'll just knock on your houses asking for beer." Brendon joked.

"Calm down with your beer, Brends." Chasity said and they hugged. Brendon kissed her on the lips too.

"Of course, Angel. Take care, okay?" He said.

"You too," she said with a smile.

We walked towards opposite directions to board our planes. We continued to walk till we are inside our plane, of course, in the VIP section. Pete, Joe and Andy already found their seats leaving me and Chasity behind.

"Hey! That's supposed to be my seat, Pete!" Chasity said, but Pete just looked at her and stick out his tongue. "Well, fine then!" she said and laughed to herself. There were three comfortable couch-like chairs every row and the others are already sitting side by side. Chasity and I kept on walking and we decided to sit just behind them. 

"You can take the seat beside the window." I said to her and she smiled brightly.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Stump," she said playfully and went to sit. I followed after, sitting beside her.