Chapter 22

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

For the last few days this month, we've been playing every night. It's tiring as hell for me...but most especially for Chasity. The girl has been playing for two bands every night.

Sometimes, I can see her falling asleep anytime she sits down. I don't want to tell her what to do...I shouldn't care about her anymore.

This few days has been very stressful for me. I'm feeling lonely even if I'm not really alone and I don't even know why I'm feeling that. My grandma have been calling me again and telling me that I should get married soon, I really don't fucking know anymore. I'm currently still a mess and I can't think straight.

Good thing today is our day-off, the others are already enjoying their time outside and I was somehow happy that Chasity decided to rest today...she must be really tired. She was in her room on this rest house that we rented in this city and I was just at the living room trying to find something to do. I was walking around when suddenly I heard a loud thud upstairs. My heart leaped and it honestly hurt me, but I sprinted upstairs and ran directly at her room.

"C-Chasity?" I asked reluctantly. "Chasity?!" I asked again...but there's no answer.

I opened the door and fortunately, it wasn't locked. I went inside and saw her lying on the floor, unconscious. I ran towards her and shake her gently.

"Chasity?! Hey!" I said and I'm really worrying about her now.

I picked her up and ran towards the car that we rented and drove as fast as I can to the nearest hospital. The nurses took care of her immediately and I just waited there...the others should know. I was scrolling their number on my phone and I ended up calling Brendon.

"Hey, dude." He said when he picked up.

"I-I brought C-Chasity to the hospital. She collapsed, you all need to get here." I said. He immediately hung up the phone and said he'll head here immediately.

"Mr. Stump? Ms. Parker is on her private room now, she collapsed because off over-fatigue. She just needs to rest for a couple of days and she's good to go again." The nurse said which made me sigh in relief.

"Thank you," I said before I walk towards her room.

Chasity was sleeping peacefully on her bed, and I sighed while staring at her. I realized how I reacted earlier...I panicked too much, I worried too much more than I should. It shouldn't be like this...what am I doing?!

I just walked beside her and sat on the chair, I honestly don't know what to do now.

"P-Patrick." I heard her murmur in her sleep...and I don't know why that made me smile slightly.

***************

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I woke up and realized that I was already inside a hospital room.

"Finally! You had us all worried." Pete said the moment he saw me awake.

The five guys are already there waiting for me to wake up, of course, one is missing...but why do I care. He's probably happy I'm at the hospital.

"What the fuck happened?"

"We're sorry!" They said at the same time.

"You collapsed because of over-fatigue and it's because of us," Dallon said with a guilty face.

"No, it's not. What are you guys talking about?" I asked, but I do feel very tired this last few days.

"Chas, you collapsed yesterday. You're lucky Patrick was left behind too, he was the one who immediately brought you here." Brendon said and I almost laughed at what he said.

"Don't fuck with me, Brendon." I said coldly.

"He's serious," Andy said seriously and I was left dumbfounded there. Can't believe that guy still have some care left for me...somehow.

------------

After three days, I'm already feeling recharged again, but the guys are still treating me like I have a sickness or something. We're going to have a rehearsal now, but they are all planning to leave me behind.

I got out of my room and so did Patrick. We looked at each other first and I guess I should thank him.

"Thanks for bringing me to the hospital the other day." I said...somehow sincerely.

"I just don't want you to die when I'm around. I'll be a primary suspect if that's the case," He answered me coldly and I dropped my jaw at him. I can't believe he's this rude.

"Wow. You really did change." I said and I walked downstairs and he's just behind me.

"Baby, seasons change but people don't." He sang with his sassy voice and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Chas!! Glad to see you lively and walking again." Brendon greeted me and we fist bump. Patrick just kept on walking past us. "Hey, I have a gig tomorrow evening. I was thinking if you want to come."

"Sur---

"She just got out of the hospital. She can't be tired just yet," Out of all people, Patrick was the one who said that. I looked at him suspiciously.

"I'm fine. I can do it."  I said.

"Don't worry, its just one song. Remember that mash-up of yours? Miss Jackson's Centuries? I want to play that live." He asked excitedly.

"For real?! Fuck yeah, Brends...count me in!" I answered immediately.

I caught a glimpse of Patrick looking at us irritably.

{Woooh! Thanks guys! Lovelots:*}