Chapter 33

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Where's Patrick?!" I, Pete and the others ransacked Patrick's house. They were also planning to tie the guy so he wouldn't have to go today, but I think we're too late.

"He's not here anymore." Andy said and he's already looking pissed.

"That fucking Stump! He didn't even tell me this, and if it even wasn't for you we wouldn't know he'd be getting engage to that girl!" Pete said.

"I have no idea where he is." I said to them lowly. My eyes are still puffy from crying in front of Patrick all night long.

We stayed at that campsite all night. Both of us stayed quiet while I stay in his arms, we never really wanted that moment to end...I never want to let him go, but I think the guy had done something to me because I fell asleep and when I woke up, I'm already at my apartment. I immediately called the boys after waking up and they were shocked with the news too. We immediately went to his house already finding it empty...he really had made up his mind.

"We're not stopping till we find the guy, everyone split up! He couldn't have left the country yet if that what's he's thinking. Let's just call each other for updates, remember we need him alive!" Joe said in panic and we suddenly felt like we are in a movie and for the first time from last night, I laughed out.

"You guys are amazing, thank you." And I know you're also doing this for your best friend. Let's get our Patrick back." I said holding back a whimper.

We smiled at each other and gave each other high-fives before departing and going our own ways. I was the last one who was left inside the house and I think this is another desperate measure to use Chase again. I took out my phone and dialed Elaine's number and for the first time I'm wishing that she'd pick up her phone.

"Chase! It's been a while, I miss you!" the girl picked up the phone and I let out a silent sigh of relief.

"Hey, where are you right now? Can we meet? I miss you too, angel." I said while using my low voice. Elaine giggled on the other line and I immediately got irritated, but I had to endure this till I had enough evidence to push Patrick away from her.

"I would love to, but I'm sorry I can't. I think Patrick's going to ask me to marry him." She explained plainly and there's not even a single excitement in her voice.

"R-really? So, should I stop? I guess this is goodbye?" I asked and I swear to god if she says yes, I will start to kill people.

"Of course not! We can still be like this, Patrick's not a strict guy, please don't leave me."

I really don't know what to feel after hearing that, I want to celebrate and punch the girl at the same time. She's really willing to have an affair with me even if she knows that Patrick wants to marry her.

"Good. I don't want to leave you either. So where are you? Why can't we see each other today?" I asked once again and maybe this time I'll get a place or something.

"I'm at the airport, Patrick asked me to go with him in London. I think we'll both stay there for three days." She answered and I think I just dropped my jaw to the ground. He really wants to escape us.

"Wow, what a coincidence...I'm having a trip there too." I said with a smirk.

"Really?! That's good to hear, well, see you here then." She said and I hung up the phone.

I really don't know who to call first, I need to board a plane to London as fast as I can, but I don't know if I can make it in time. I sprinted outside, hopped on my motorcycle and got back to my apartment and fortunately, a hero have come my way.