Chapter 11

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I finally accepted it and I moved on and since then everything went normal again.

The Boys of Zummer tour finally ended and we are all here at Andy's house. The boys have been playing basketball for a while now and I'm just left here drinking lemonade while looking at them. I'm really not fit to play that game because blood is continuously coming out of my body and I shouldn't be tiring myself out.

"Hey, lazy! This is for you!" Patrick shouted before shooting the ball. I really thought that it will go inside the ring, but it didn't. I laughed out loud at him.

"Wow...Gee, thanks, Patrick. That was flawless," I said with sarcasm then we all laughed.

Patrick and I became okay again, thankfully. I did it, I let go of my feelings for him...but not totally all. There's still something left, but I can handle those now. I have accepted that we will never be a thing because one, I'm a guy in their eyes; two, I'm lying to him and I'm sure he'll hate me if he finds out and three, he really loves Winona. I'm really happy for both of them, I can see his eyes sparkle whenever he's staring at the girl and Winona seems to love him too. So I did what I had to do, just accept it and continue to be best friends with him...this is okay than nothing.

I really thought that my problems would end there, but then again, the issue of me lying to them arises now. The Boys of Zummer was really a success and it already gave me a lot of money and my brother said that we're off the hook now. He fixed the house with the extra money and now we're both earning for our future use. My brother wants me to go home and I'm really thinking of leaving the band now. Maybe I'm just still here to spend the last break I'll have with them. It honestly makes me sad, but I think this is better...I wouldn't have to lie to them more.

"Chase! Look out!" Joe suddenly shouted at me and I was so lost in my thoughts so I really had no time to move, the ball just hit me in the head.

"AAWWW! That fucking hurt!" I said and I almost sounded like a girl.

"Wow, you have a high pitched voice, Chase. And I'm sorry, that's my fault," Pete said, having a guilty face. I looked at him badly while grabbing the ball and tossing it to him. "Sorry!!" he said then chuckled softly.

The four of them continued to play as I watched them. Minutes later, Winona finally arrived, she's been two-hours late now.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I had to run some errands first," She said while waving at us. She put her bags on the table next to me, I looked up at her and smiled. "Hey, Chase," She said while smiling.

"Hey, you look haggard. Lemonade?" I offered her and she just giggled.

"No, thanks, I'm good,"

"Hey, princess. Glad you can make it." Patrick walked near her and gave her a peck on the cheeks. I was left staring at both of them again, smiling.

Well, it still kind of hurts, but I can control my emotions now. Maybe the only thing that gets me is him calling Winona, princess. I always remember my brother calling me that. I look at the others again and caught Andy looking suspiciously at me, I'm really getting nervous now because often times I catch Andy looking at me like that as if he's observing me. I'm not nervous in a way that I'm thinking he'll do something to me, but in a way that he knows my secret. But I really think that this is better, maybe I'll just talk to them one by one to tell them that I'm really a girl...maybe that'll make the damage decrease.

I stood up from my seat and walked inside Andy's house and just lean on the kitchen sink, thinking to myself. I decided that I'll leave the band may be in the next few days or week. I sighed to myself, I really can't believe that I'm leaving the band now, time flies so fast. Andy suddenly walked in and I just smiled at him.