Chapter 21

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I jumped down from my band's bus, leaving the awkward silence behind. Patrick and I are experts when it comes to bringing silence now.

I walked over to Panic!'s bus and started to knock on the door. I suddenly saw my reflection through the shiny door and realized that I look like a guy again because my hair is hidden under my cap. I'm so used to Chase's appearance now and it doesn't really bother me.

I continued to wait there and after a second or two, the door opened.

"Hey, Chas!" Brendon greeted me excitedly. "What are you doing here? And why are you...

"Can I move over? Please?" I asked innocently and he gave me a welcoming smile. He gave me way and gestured for me to come inside. "Yay! Thanks!!" I said as I walk inside.

The bus doesn't have much difference compared to my band's bus, but it has more room here. Dallon is already on his bunk and greeted me with a wave when he saw me.

"You're always welcome here!" He said.

"Thanks, guys," I said sincerely. Suddenly, Brendon took my bags.

"Something happened with you and Patrick?" He asked and I just leaned on the small table.

"Nothing happened between me and him. I already told you that I'm done, we stopped caring for each other period, that's it," I said seriously.

"I think this is how it should go, it'll be easier for the two of you, " He said and I'm 100% with him on that, "You'll be fine, Chas." He added with a pat on my head. I really like it when he does that.

Brendon is a lot taller than I am and I feel really small whenever I'm with him, but somehow he always lifts me up...in terms of my mood. The guy is a sunshine too...just like Patrick before. I know I'll be doing better if I stay here, I can't really imagine myself being with Patrick on the same bus for months...skies and earth will collide for all I know.

"Dallon's things already took the other bunks. I can share the master's bedroom with you. Don't worry, there are two beds in there. What do you think?" Brendon asked.

"I don't mind," I answered and we walked towards the room.

His room is a lot bigger that Patrick's in our bus, but it's also a lot messier.

"Geez...when was the last time this room got cleaned?" I asked in disbelief. Brendon just smiled at me with a guilty expression. "Come on Brends, let's clean this shit up before we go. "

"Yes, ma'am!" He said and I giggled at him.

I'm already enjoying my time here to be honest.

----------------------

You know what's awkward...it's my situation right now.

Me, Brendon and Patrick are being interviewed at BBC 1 Radio's studio and I've never been so awkward like this for the past couple of months. Of course, when on air and on cam, Patrick and I should still act like were the best of friends, it wasn't really hard but it's freaking awkward. We can still feel the heated argument in our eyes whenever we act like this...but today is a lot more awkward, most especially that Brendon is with us.

"Looks like your fans are having a hashtag competition on twitter about the ships they made," the Dj said enthusiastically.

"Wow...our fans are all architects, making ships and shit," Brendon said and we laughed.

"What kind of ship is that?" I asked. I was sitting in between Brendon and Patrick currently.

"It's only ship names, guys. And so far...#BrenIty is winning over #ChasTrick" she said and we laughed.