Chapter 25

Chasity's P.O.V.

"Hey, it's almost been two hours, are you sure that Patrick's still alive and breathing?" I asked them for the nth time and Andy's been staring at me like I'm saying something good and bad.

It's not usual for Patrick to ditch rehearsals and he's the one who set this and now he's the one who's not in here.

"Pete, you better call him before Chasity dies because of worriedness." Joe teased and I made face in front of him.

"Shut up, Curls." I retorted.

Pete pulled out his phone out of his pocket and began to dial Patrick, then putting it on loud speakers. After several rings, the guy picked up.

"Where the hell are you, Stump?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. My grandmother is around town and she's again insisting to meet this girl, I'm currently with them. I just went out to answer your call" He explained and I literally stared at the phone.

"And you came? Like you want to meet --

"She won't stop and I just better give it a chance again. You guys know my grandma, she will not back down." Patrick said.

"Are you really sure about this, Patrick?" I blurt out and I myself was shocked with what I said.

Patrick became silent the other line and the three guys stared at me in shock.

"What? I may not care about him about other things, but I don' want him to do super stupid things and this is an example of that super stupid things." I explained.

"N-no...I'm okay, don't worry. The girl seems okay, I might just try it. See you guys later." He said and hung up.

We were left there staring at each other, confused to what could have happened that push him tk say yes to his grandma. But maybe he's right, maybe the girl this time will be all right for him.

"He sounded broken." Pete suddenly murmured and I stared at him.

Patrick really did sound that he'd been broken.

-------------------------------

"Her name's Elaine Willows, she's as old as I am. Beautiful and a little bit taller than I am." Patrick described the girl as Pete kept on insisting to us details. "She's a model...she knew also know Allie," He added while looking at me and I was thankful for that information.

"Did you like her?" Joe suddenly asked and Patrick just sighed.

"I don't know, I just met her. But she seems better, I guess?" He said and even his tone is full of doubt.

"Why? Why did you go this time? What happened?" Andy asked.

"Nothing. I just...nothing." he said and I caught him looking at me.

I wanted to ask why, but I was caught up. He looked so guilty while looking, it's like he wanted to say sorry.

'Just say it already!' My mind shouted.

"I'll go to my room now." But that's what mouth said.

They were silent when I walked out. I just went straight to my room, locking the door behind me. I picked up my phone and started calling Allie.

"Hey, good timing. I was just about to call you too." She said cheerfully.

"Hey, Allie. Um, before anything else...can you tell me anything about Elaine Willows?" I asked her.

"Oh please...how the freak did you know her? The girl's a dumb bitch. Like I'm not even mean and over acting here. I can give you a freaking long list on how dumb and bitch she is." Allie answered irritably. "How did you know her?" She asked again and I was left staring at a framed picture of me and Patrick.

"She'll be Patrick's wife if I don't do anything now." I murmured.

"WHAT?!" Allie bellowed. "H-how?! Did the guy go full on retard?"

"No, it was his grandma who made them meet. And Patrick said the girl was okay." I said while sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Girl, I swear I'm going to bitch slap that af Stump so he'll realize what he's doing with his life." She said.

"Help me." I said desperately.

"With what?"

"I c-can't let Patrick be with that girl. He doesn't deserve that kind of girl...I need to do something...I want to do something." I replied to her. "Does she know a lot about Fall Out Boy?"

"No...I told you she's a dumb beauty queen, and again I'm not being mean here." She answered and I became silent thinking about what I'll do. "Chasity...what are you thinking? Remember, you and Brendon are together now." She said.

"I know...but Chase is still free." I said with a smirk.

"Oh hell no. You're using him again? You knew how much that fucked you up, best friend." She said worriedly.

"I'll be more careful now...Besides they wouldn't know, only if you help me. Please...I might have hate Patrick, but I don't want him being with a girl like that." I pleaded.

"Okay, I'll help you." She said and I sighed in relief. "Gosh, you had really fallen for Patrick hard." She said and I couldn't freaking agree more.

"If I can't have him...I'll just have to save his ass without him knowing it."

********************

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"Tell me the real reason, Patrick." Pete asked when we're the only ones left in the living room.

"I told you alre--

"Oh fuck that. I know you, Trick. Just tell me, I know something's wrong and you look so broken right now." He said.

I can't really hide anything from him so I decided to give it up.

"Because I'm a fucking asshole. I'm a jerk and a douche and everything bad. I might just want to continue being like it." I explained while gritting my teeth.

"Patrick."

"I'm a fucking mess. She's been in front of me all this time, but I...I messed it all up. I was busy getting angry, I was busy thinking all the bad things she did that I...I pushed her away from me. The girl who's supposed to be making me whole right now. The girl I need and want....I pushed her away and now its too late." I said and slowly accepting how much of a douche I am and how I'm defeated now.

"And you decided to mess up your life more?" Pete asked angrily.

"What else could go wrong? Maybe if I intently fuck up, everything will be alright?" I said, but I do know I can't make anything right this time.

I just wished I knew how much I love her a lot earlier than now.

{THANKS FOR READING ;)}