Chapter 23

{A/N: Credits to the creator of the mash-up that I mentioned here! Cheers to you whoever you are :)}

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

Brendon walked inside the backstage after singing so many songs. His voice had been so amazing and I'm really itching to go to the audience to watch him, but I had to wait here because we'll play a song together later on.

"What did you do to have an amazing voice like that? Seriously, Brends," You said and you fist bump him.

"Thanks, I feel pretty accomplished by getting a lot of compliments from a girl like you." He said then having me his wide cute smile. You handed him a bottled water and he chugged it down. "No, really, thank you. Since you've been with us it has been a blast for me. Your positive and cheerful vibe had affected me the most." He said sincerely and that just made me smile.

"You made everything better too, so thank you," I replied with the same manner.

I wasn't lying, Brendon had helped me more than he could imagine. The guy is young, wild and free and that's what I wanted now. He wasn't a good boy all the time, but that's just adding up to his amazing personality. The guy is all in one and I like it.

"I like you, Chasity. I haven't said that to any girl for the last year...but I think you deserve to hear that." He said while rubbing the back of his neck, meaning he's kind of nervous. I find it really cute too.

"Me too, Brends. But before that, let's kill tonight!" You said and you both went out of the stage.

The crowd cheered, they were expecting me too. Everyone was shouting and it was such a beautiful scene, my eyes wandered all over the place...but it stopped at one point; in the VIP section, there stood Pete, Joe and Andy with Patrick. I wasn't expecting them to be here most especially Patrick. Of course, everyone was having so much fun, except him.

"So yeah! Thank you, everyone, for coming and for my last song tonight, Chasity from Fall Out Boy will be with me on stage."

"So, fasten your seat belts everyone. This is going to be a blast!" I said excitedly to them as I sat behind my drum set.

"We'll be performing a song called Miss Jackson's Centuries...and yes...it is what you think. A fucking mash-up!" Brendon said and the backtrack of already started.

"Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows it's you Miss Jackson
Found another victim

But no one's gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson" I was the one who sang Lolo's part of the song and I was glad that my voice didn't fail. Not so long enough, I can hear the 'du du du du' part from Centuries.

The moment that part ended, I hit my drums passionately to the tune of Miss Jackson. Brendon have started singing the 'HEY' part of his song and the backtrack of Centuries was already on the first chorus. The song have blended well together and everyone was losing their minds, I honestly admit that it sounds so perfect each with each other. Half of the crowd is singing Miss Jackson and half is on Centuries.

Brendon and I were on fire on stage too. It was innate for him to jump and run around the stage while singing and I was just hitting my drums with passion. Everything is perfect and there were times that Brendon was just behind me while singing which I think is making the BrenIty ship sail. The revelation earlier also helped me to enjoy this more, Brendon likes me and I do like him too...

"We've been here forever
And here's the frozen proof
I could scream forever
We are the poisoned youth" I stopped playing my drums and I'm singing this part of the song while standing up on my seat. Brendon was singing Lolo's part this time and both part perfectly fits.

"Du du du-du, du du du-du
Du du du-du, du du du-du
Du du..." Centuries track was left on and Miss Jackson had that break on the bridge part. While this is playing, Brendon walked towards me and pulled me down on the stage.

The crowd is going insane while clapping their hands to the beat. I was just looking at the audience, but then I had the urge to look at Brendon and right that moment, he kissed me...it was supposed to be only on the cheeks, but now our lips have met. Brendon immediately pulled back, but he remained his composure and I did too.

"Out the back door, goddamn! BUT I LOVE HER ANYWAY!" The song continued and I kept on playing the drums. Everytime Brendon sings that part he was pointing at me. 

Yes, I was shocked, but that doesn't mean that I didn't like it. Brendon's smile was so bright and it's so beautiful to look at. My eyes wandered again and then I saw the boys, the three of them are cheering...probably teasing us on their head...but then Patrick looked irritated as ever. Our eyes met and it was like he was disgusted with me, but I just let him be. What I know now, is that I'm happy and I don't care anymore.

"Ohhhh
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?" Brendon sang the last chorus and he ran at the edge of the stage and reached something down there.

"Ohhhh
Out the back door" Brendon stood up again and now he's holding a rose while walking towards me.

"GODDAMN
BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!" he sang and placed the rose on top of my drums the moment I stopped hitting them.

We smiled at each other and the crowd goes really wild.

It's official...the BRENITY ship...has freaking sailed!

***************************************************

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

Fuck myself for feeling this, fuck everything cause I'm jealous...

"Is that supposed to happen?! You really did just let him kiss you?!" I went straight to Chasity's room the moment she got back.

"Why do you care?!" she said to me coldly.

"Is he your next victim? You're going to fuck him up too?" I said harshly to her and she just brushed me off.

"Leave me alone, Stump." she said. She gently pushed me away from the door, but I stopped her from going out. "I never fucked anyone up, Patrick! You're the only one thinking that!" she added.

"I'm sure you're just going to use him...the way you used us. Stop it! Stop using us...."

"Can you please move on, Patrick?! Why can't you just let that go! I never used you or the others! Your paranoid thinking was the only thing thinking about that! I'm never using someone! I'm happy now and this is what makes me happy so fuck off! I already gave up on making an effort to make things between you and I okay again, isn't that enough? Do I need to die for you to shut up once more?!" she said to me and I know all those words that came out from her mouth is true. "You're just being nonsense...you're just wanting attention! Everyone moved on from that, but you're still bringing it up. WHY?"

I can't answer back...I don't know the answer to that. She was right, maybe I'm only wanting attention. I was so jealous today and I didn't even think what I was going t say to her here and now I just got owned.

"Are you jealous?!...because you're acting like it! And if you really are jealous...GOOD! Feel all that, so you can feel how you and Winona made me feel back then! You want to bring up the past, right?!...Well there you have it...have all of it and enjoy! I'm fucking done with my past, with those feelings..I'M DONE WITH YOU!"  she said while gritting her teeth.

She pushed me out of the way, a lot harder this time and I let her be. 

I should just let her be.

{Thanks for reading guys! So yeah, I'll be posting a one-shot 'smut' story later xD Be sure to check it out. It wasn't that much but of course, your reads are much appreciated! Lovelots everyone!:*}