Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

My head is racing, I'm staring into nothingness while Patrick is slumped on my shoulders, sleeping deeply after kissing me...What have I done to this man?

"Andy...Help me." I immediately called for help because I have no freaking idea on what am I going to do. My feelings just exploded and I know I'm a mess! No one's holding me together and I feel like I could stay staring into nothingness all night long, but I know that that's not the right thing to do now! I need to clear out his memories from this night!

After a few minutes, Andy arrived at my apartment and saw the scene. I looked at him helplessly and he sighed at me.

"What happened?" he asked. I looked at Patrick before answering, he really seems to be sleeping deeply.

"He kissed me...he's drunk and he said everything to me and kissed me...on the lips," I explained with my girl voice and my face have been burning hot.

I let Patrick lay on the couch as I stand in front of us. I brushed my face with my hands and I'm so confused now too, I can't believe I did this to Patrick.

"I fucking fucked up!" I murmured.

"Tell him as soon as possible before you do more damage. This is a serious matter, Chasity. Patrick's questioning his identity now, he's a mess! Fix this before it's too late, before he falls for the wrong side of you." Andy said as he taps my shoulder. "You'll be fine. Now, let's get him to his house so he wouldn't remember anything from tonight. Come on." He added.

Andy brought Patrick to the car and we both drove to his house. We dropped him off in his bedroom so he wouldn't have the memory of going to my apartment. Lucky, the guy is really deeply asleep and he didn't even move a single bit. After leaving him there, Andy and I went out of the house.

"Do you think they'll get mad?" I asked Andy innocently. I'm honestly nervous now on how are the others going to react, especially Patrick.

"Joe might be cool with it. In fact, I feel that he'll be impressed too. Pete might be mad for a while, but then he'll appreciate your efforts and accept you. The guy really doesn't hold a grudge for long. As for Patrick...he's the kind of guy that hates liars." Andy said while driving. His last answer made me grip on my seat belt.

"In other words, Patrick will be mad at me. Plus, I fucked him up by letting him feel like this. Andy, I think I should just leave." I said, my thoughts are fighting inside my head again.

"And you thought that will not be as bad? It's better to tell the truth, Chasity. It's always better to say the harmful truth...than stick with a useful lie." Andy said. I sighed and of course, he's right.

"I'll tell him tomorrow. I promise...well, I just want you to know that I'll miss this band." I said.

"Why are you saying that like you're going away. I know they'll accept you, Chasity. Besides, Patrick can't stay mad at you. The both of you shared many memorable moments together, so you don't have to worry!" Andy said enthusiastically before pulling over in front of my apartment.

"Thanks, Andy. You're the best." I said while giving him a hug.

I removed my seat belt and began to climb out of the car.

"Good night, Andy," I said to him while waving.

"Just call me again if anything goes wrong, okay? Good luck, Chasity." He said before driving away.

I honestly don't want him to go yet, I don't want to be alone. My paranoid mind is taking over once more, giving me worse case scenarios of what could happen if I tell the truth to Patrick. I guess no matter what I think now...I have no choice, but to tell him everything tomorrow.