Chapter 37

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Okay, just tell us how this happened." Joe said cheerfully while I serve them breakfast in my house.

Our smiles are up to our ears and I know this is going to be a good day. I sat down with them around the table just beside Patrick and I told them everything from using Chase, dating Elaine and catching her last night having a lot more other guys.

"The girl can never have enough." Pete said then chuckled. "But I'm glad you finally came to your mind again, Trick." He added.

"Yeah. It took time, but I think it's worth it." Patrick replied.

Our conversation about things that involve me and Patrick continued till it all came down to the wedding prepared for Patrick and Elaine. I honestly thought that the idea will make I and Patrick silent, but instead we both laughed it off like it was just a whole joke. Maybe because everything became so clear last night, no wedding will happen...we don't know how to end it or how to escape it just yet, but we're sure he and Elaine wouldn't be marrying each other.

"That's the best answer we can get from that question," Andy said and we approved. "Let's get going we have to rehearse for the gig first. This day will probably be a blast," he added.

"Hold on you two, keep it calm out there. We have to fix this mess up first before you went full out to the public." Joe advised and winked at us. We both agree with him, this is indeed still a messed up situation and we have a lot to work with to fix this, but I know we can do it.

We upped our seats and prepared to go to, can't wait for how this day is going to be a blast.

--------------------------------------

Well, this day is indeed a blast.

We arrived at the recording studio and Elaine was already there looking somehow annoyed and worried the moment she saw Patrick. I just remained calmed there, I'm not going to be bitchy on her and besides, like what Joe said we have to lay low first. The other have taken this normally too, like nothing happened last night, like everything is the way it just seem to be.

"Where were you?! I was so worried, Patrick." the girl said and we kept silent, just doing our things inside the  recording studio.

"I caught you cheating last night, Elaine. Do you think I'll spend the night with you? I stayed at...at Pete's last night." Patrick calmly said to her.

"You could have at least told me --

"Well, if that's the case you could have at least told me that you were cheating too." Patrick retorted and that made her silent.

"I said I was sorry! It'll never happen again," she said and both I and Patrick almost laughed out loud. We know too much to believe that lie.

I'm really amazed how she can keep up a conversation like this while we and the others are in the same room, it's like this is normal to her that other people listen while she argues with this kind of topic.

"You think one sorry can fix that? No hell way, El. As much as I know right now...I'm going to cancel the wedd--

"I'm pregnant! You can't do that! I'm freaking pregnant, Patrick!" Elaine suddenly said.

That should sound like a lie, but it doesn't, in fact, she sound scared. That statement honestly got our attention and we all stared at her, but I know that's not true. She might be pregnant, but I'm sure as hell that it's not because of Patrick.

"You can't fool me. I never touched you." Patrick said while chuckling coldly. 

"You were drunk that night! I came home and you were drunk and we...we...--