Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"Heyow!! Let the Pajama party begin!" I suddenly heard Pete and Joe's voice at the same time. I immediately walked out of the bathroom and saw that the three of them are already inside my house.

I don't know what's happening, but I feel like this is all Chase's idea. The guy doesn't want me to be alone for the night. I was kind of thankful for that actually because I know that if I'm left alone here, it wouldn't really be a good thing. Chase has a strong empathy link to people close to him and that really amazes me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. It tried to smile, but I honestly still can't. I saw Chase staring at me, he can probably see the sadness radiating out of me.

"For the sleepover, of course. Come here, I brought some awesome movies!" Andy said while holding a bunch of DVDs.

The boys set their sleeping bags on the living room carpet. Pete and Joe were holding a lot of snacks and he tossed it everywhere. Chase joined in too, they started arguing like kids on where to sleep and what movie to watch. I finally had the reason to smile again. I'm lucky I have these people as friends, I know they'll never leave me hanging. I was too caught in the moment that I didn't notice Chase was already beside me again and I just realized that when he patted my shoulder.

"You'll be fine, let's just enjoy the night. Shall we?" he said to me and I smiled at him.

"Chase, I really owe you a lot now. Thank you so much," I said to him with a sincere smile.

First, my favor for him to be my 'boyfriend' and now this. This guy had helped me in a lot of ways and I can't even count it anymore. Maybe someday I'll be able to repay his kindness to me.

"Hey, you two! What are you still doing there! Come here and join the party!" Pete said and we both walked to them.

I totally forgot everything that had happened earlier. I was again laughing so hard with them and it feels so good to be like this. Maybe for the meantime, they are all that I need. These people around me are the ones that make me happy and I know they that won't leave me.

----------------------

Vacation. That's what I need! It's been two days since that incident and the boys had really helped me, but it wasn't enough. I need to replace the memories I had and I need a vacation with them. Sadly, Pete was already in LA again to be with Meagan and Joe and Andy had things to do, my last resort will only be Chase. And maybe this is my way of repaying him for having my back a lot of times.

My things are already packed and I booked a ticket for two going to Japan, I really feel that Chase will be with me on this vacation. I immediately drove to his place and knocked on the front door. It took him about a minute before answering.

"You. Me. Vacation. Now," I said to him with an excited smile.

I looked at his face then I suddenly realized that he was sad and shocked to see me.

"What are you doing here, Patrick?" he asked like I shouldn't be there.

"I just want you to go with me on a vacation...please? Pete and the others aren't free, I can't go alone there...please," I pleaded. I walked inside his house and realized that he was all packed up. "W-where are you going?" I asked him and his expression turned into panic.

"H-huh? I...uhm...with you! I'm going with you. You see...um, like the time when I just arrived to save you two days ago, like I had my palm read then, the lady said that one of my friends will be in trouble and I felt that it's you so I decided to look for you that day. And then now, I had my palm read again and the lady said she said someone will take me on a vacation and I just should pack up," He said and nervously laughed at me.

It's obvious he was lying, but I had to give it to the guy that made that kind of story just to cover-up the truth. I looked at him straight and he was averting his eyes from me.

"Is that so? I need to meet that palm reader someday..." I said then chuckled and he did too. "But really...are you going to leave me too?" I suddenly asked.

I really had enough of people just leaving me behind...without me knowing it. It really hurts, I just lost my girlfriend and I kind of feel like I'll lose my best friend too. Chase looked at me and his eyes are determined now like he just came up with a decision right this instant.

"Please, if you're going to leave...Tell us why at least," I continued.

"No! Are you insane? I won't leave you guys, especially you! I knew you need me!" He said while teasing me. He put his arms over my shoulder and laughed out loud. I won't leave, as long as you guys don't want me to," He murmured.

***************************

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"So, you're really leaving tomorrow? Without saying any word to the others?" Andy asked me as I pack my things.

I stopped moving and sighed sadly at him, I don't know what to do now. It's like one-half of me I wanted to end this, but the other half says continue. I don't want to leave the guys now, but I can't keep on lying to them. Maybe this is really better.

"This is the best decision, Andy. I'll just tell it to them when I'm away, that way I wouldn't see their angry faces. Besides, this is all where it should end...me leaving you guys. Lying to you is really not the best thing I ever did...but somehow it is too, because that way I had the chance to know you guys," I said then laughed lowly after.

"Why don't you just tell it to them...I know those guys, they'll probably just accept you," Andy said.

"I don't know Andy, I'm too scared for rejection," I answered. "Well, I'm all packed now. Gosh, I'll miss you guys!" I said, trying not to cry.

The last time we're together is the night we spent at Patrick's and it's really one of the best memories I'll ever have with them and it's also one of the most important. Andy and I shared a hug and he smiled at me.

"If they accepted you, will you still be our drummer? He asked.

"That sounds so good to hear, but I think that's impossible."

"No, it's not, trust me," He said with a proud smirk. "I should go, Chasity. Keep in touch, okay? And I hope you have a good trip tomorrow," Andy said and I waved him a goodbye.

I was left there, sitting alone at my house, staring at my luggage...I just need to get out tomorrow without being seen by any of them...and this will all be done.

----------------------

"What are you doing here, Patrick?"

My plan is foiled! Patrick came up and he's asking me to go on a vacation. What am I supposed to do?! I saw his expression when he saw my luggage and I know I had to have an explanation.

"W-where are you going?" he asked me.

This is the moment of truth, Chasity! You have two choices...tell him the truth or make another lie and I hated the fact that I chose the later. I made a story and of course, I was too obvious and he didn't buy it, but Patrick stayed calm.

He just stared at me...pleadingly...like as if his eyes are talking it would say that I shouldn't leave. Patrick was broken and I was the number one person who tries to fix him...tries to put him back together again and for all I know, he wouldn't want me to leave...just like that. I honestly feel very guilty about thinking of this plan, but now I know what I have to do.

"Please, if you're going to leave...Tell us why at least," He said to me and I stared at him with a big smile.

"No! Are you insane? I won't leave you guys, especially you! I knew you need me!" I teased him while laughing and playing around. "I won't leave, as long as you guys don't want me to." I murmured silently...but I know he heard that.

I just wish this decision will have better results in the future.

{Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and leaving wonderful votes and comments ^_^ I'm reading it, all of course! Thanks for supporting this story!}