Chapter 14

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"Patrick? Are you okay? You've been unusually quiet since our day 2 in here. Is everything okay?" Chase suddenly asked me.

We're already on our way to the airport to go back to Chicago, our five-day trip is finally over. It was enjoying, of course, but since I called and told Andy everything...my feelings got more messed up. Since another person knows now, I feel like my feelings for this guy is going a lot deeper and it's making me insane. It's not that I don't want this, but this is new to my system. I never have been like this, not even to Pete, and now it feels so weird. Because of this, I can't even talk to Chase normally anymore, I feel like he'll know what I'm thinking.

"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be okay?" I lied and gave him a smile. I looked at Chase and he's worriedly staring at me.

"Are you really sure? Did I...do something wrong?" he asked me worried.

"No, no of course not! Don't overthink, Chase. It's nothing," I chuckled at him.

"You know if there's something wrong, you can always tell me."

"I know Chase, I know. From the start I know you'd always listen...that's why I..." I started to say but stopped myself midway. "Everything's fine. Don't worry."

I lied again. Everything is fine...maybe not everything, because my feels are scattered all over the place, but all of them are just staring at Chase. And it feels weirdly-good to me.

-------------

I have no idea on how many glasses of Whiskey I already drank.

My head is spinning now, but it can never overcome how confused I am today. It's been days since we've arrived back here in Chicago and since then my head has been so confused on what I am feeling for Chase.

I have never talked to anyone else these few days because I have no idea what to tell them. I've always asked myself if I'm really sure to what I'm feeling and I always come down to one answer...I like him no matter what happens. It may sound really weird, but at least I'm true to myself. It's just that I can't seem to accept that fact till now. I honestly miss him, I haven't talked to him for a while.

"What am I going to do?!" I asked myself and sighed heavily.

"Looks like you have a big problem," the bartender said to me.

"Yeah. I like someone...but I don't know, it's too confusing," I said to him.

"Well, if you like someone...tell that person already, maybe that person has the same feelings for you too," He said and that made me chuckle.

Chase? Liking me more than a friend? Not happening. Besides, the guy has a wonderful girlfriend.

"But, seriously. You might want to tell that to the person, maybe you can work something out than wasting your time and money drinking whiskey," He said and smiled at me before walking away.

I have the courage now...I might really tell him today or else I'm going to explode. I don't fucking know! I'm confused as shit! But heck, maybe it's better if I tell him...if he decided to go away from me, fine. I'll just deal with that later! But first I had to get to him.

I'm sure now that I'm not just drunk...I really think I'm liking him more now.

**************************

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I feel like I've done something wrong.

Patrick became too quiet after our day 1 in Japan and now he's not talking to me much and he can't even look at me. I'm honestly very worried, I don't know what's happening...and my paranoid mind is working again. I just saw him one night talking with someone on the phone, I feel like that's Winona again and Patrick's feelings are getting messed up once more. I tried asking him so many times, but he always tells me that he's okay and that I don't have to worry. I feel like he's hiding something from me and I know I can't push him to say it to me.

It's been three days since we've arrived back here in Chicago and since then I haven't seen Patrick, I received no messages and calls from him too. It was very unusual for him to do something like this. But, of course, I had no right to complain...besides, I'm not his girlfriend so I shouldn't be acting like it's his obligation to talk to me once in a while.

My phone suddenly rang and I thought it would be Patrick, but turns out to be its Andy.

"Hey, shades, what's up?" I asked.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked with a serious tone.

"What do you mean?"

"Chase, Patrick is messed up because of you. He called me last week and said this...listen..." he said and seems like he played a recording "I think I'm liking him more than a guy should like a guy." I heard and everything stopped moving.

I made Patrick like me even when he thinks I'm a guy...and now he's probably getting frustrated. Maybe that's why he won't talk to me, maybe he's confused. I'm making him confused...I'm making him question everything about him.

"Chase..."

What am I doing to Patrick?!

"Chase!"

I should really tell him before it's too late.

"CHASITY!" Andy shouted that pulled me out of my thoughts. "Tell him before it's too late, the guy has been so confused. He wants to talk to you, but he's afraid that he'll like you more. He doesn't know what to do now."

"Do you know where he is now? I need to tell him. Fuck! What have I done..." Andy was about to answer, but the doorbell to my apartment suddenly rang and I felt that my heart leaped. "I think I know where he is now. I'll call you again later, Andy." I said nervously as I hung up the phone.

I walked towards the front door of y apartment and took a deep breath before opening it and my guess was somehow right. A drunk Patrick was standing outside my door.

"Patrick, why are you so drunk?!" I asked as I catch him, he was about to collapse on the floor.

"C-Chase...I...I need to talk to you," Patrick said. I guided him towards my couch and let him sit there.

My heart has been pumping fast, I know he'll tell me everything now, but I had to tell him first. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell him at a time like this, he'll probably forget everything after.

"Patrick...listen to me first," I started. "I need to tell you something," I added, my voice is already shaking.

Suddenly, Patrick held my hand and leaned towards me. I can smell the liquor from his mouth, the guy must have been really drunk.

"I've thought about this deeply, Chase. These past few months you've been a very great friend to me..."

"Patrick, stop. Listen to me first," I said, but he wouldn't listen.

"I don't know what happened to me, but I think I've come to like you...like more than a friend to a friend," He said while staring straight to my eyes.

"Patrick...listen. I'm really a..."

I was going to say it...I'm going to tell him that I'm a girl, but I stopped. I stopped not because I don't want to continue...but because Patrick suddenly held my chin and then kissed me...kissed me on the lips and that made everything stop. I was too shocked to move away from him too.

This is all that I wanted, but suddenly it got more complicated...I really got him to like me, the only problem is...he liked the wrong side of me.

{Hey guys! I'm very sorry! I've been busy these couple of days!! :) Hope you enjoy this update! Thanks for reading!}