Chapter 4

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I honestly admit that my life had been better since the day Chase and I are together. It's not that I don't want girls anymore, but it's a good feeling to have a break from dating anyone and a break from my grandma's non-stop requests.

The fandom has been supportive too and the interviews we had for the past weeks were really interesting now. The two of us had laid low for a while too, but we're still in character in public. We're not that really showy, but we're doing enough to let them continuously believe us.

The 'Boys of Zummer' tour continued and everything continued to be fine. After three months of going everywhere in the world, we decided to take a break and have a short vacation. The four of them are already having fun meanwhile I'm here having difficulties because my throat hurts badly.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stump, but it looks like you should be on a vocal rest for the day," The doctor said. Pete called the doctor to check on me while we are at this exclusive hotel. Chase is the only one in the room with me at the moment and he looked at me trying not to laugh.

The doctor prescribed some more medicine for my throat and he's really telling me that I should refrain from speaking for the day. I really hate this kind of day because I'm not able to express myself properly. The doctor left, leaving me and Chase inside the room. He chuckled at me as I silently stared at him with a straight face.

"Don't worry, Patrick, my friend! I'm here for you, from now on I'll be your spokesperson," He said excitedly.

This guy is really cute and he sometimes has expressions of a girl. He's always cheerful and bringing up everyone's mood. I silently laughed at him, giving him a thumbs up, but deep inside I know this will not be good. He'd probably make things up for me now.

We both went outside the hotel to find the others. The place is really not that big and currently we're almost the only ones checked in. The hotel might be small, but it's so freaking luxurious and that's why we feel like we're having a special treatment now. Of course, Joe was the one picked this place, the guy really knows his luxurious things.

We arrived at the pool area and the others are having their great time there. I was about to say something, but suddenly Chase put his hands over my mouth playfully as he chuckled.

"Patrick's on vocal rest, from now on I'll be his spokesperson," He said and he's really serious about this.

"You two really look so cute," Andy murmured and that made Chase back up. I laughed at him, he's always the one who gets shy when it comes to this kind of teasing.

"Let Pattycakes rest. Jump in, Chase!" Pete shouted at him. Chase immediately shook his head no, like he'll die if he stepped on that water.

"Oh, come on! Join the fun, leave your boyfriend there," Joe teased and they all laughed.

"Shut up, Curls," Chase said. He was about to walk away more, but I got caught of him. Fortunately, he was a bit shorter than I am and he's really not that heavy. I lifted him up.

"Patrick Stump! Put me down!" he shouted with his low voice, but all I gave him is a laugh. He was struggling, but it's no match for me. I run towards the edge of the pool and threw him on the water. "Paaat—

Chase submerged and I felt really guilty after, but I'm still laughing.

"I'll get my revenge, Patrick!" Chase said to me and he is now soaking wet. I noticed something beneath his wet shirt and I think it's some kind of a binder or something, but I didn't really pay too much attention to it since I'm still busy laughing at him.