Chapter 29

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I immediately tracked Elaine the following night after I got all the information that I need. I really thought that I'll be able to relax now after the tour, but I was wrong...I need to do some extra efforts to stop the girl's insanity, or else she and Patrick might just end up together for good!

I'm dressed as Chase again, I can only go out at night since I don't want people to recognize me using this trick again, at least the darkness of the night helps me to hide myself. Allie told me that they'll be meeting at this one club and again, I got there a lot earlier. I quickly looked around to see if Elaine or Patrick is already there and fortunately, they are not.

I sat down by the counter and pulled out my phone out of my pocket. I was getting a bit worried and lonely since Brendon hasn't sent me anything since the day we part. I don't want to overthink, maybe the guy's just busy and besides, I have no right to complain. I'm actually the one being unfair to him by doing something like this. I decided to send him a short message saying how much I miss him and I wish him good luck in everything he's doing in New York.

When I was done with that, I texted Allie a lot of thanks, saying that I really owe her a lot and I'll make it up to her in no time. She has a thing for Andy and I think I would set up date for the two of them, I feel like Andy will like her too.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder. My heart beat picked up its pace and I breathed out heavily, I slowly looked at my side and fortunately it was just Elaine.

"Finally! I knew you'd come!" she said and hugged me so I just hugged her back. I put on my cool vibe and smirked at her

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Because! Every time I ask Patrick out, you're always where we are meeting, it's a weird coincidence, but I'm taking it!" she said excitedly and I had to really contain my temper here.

"So you mean you're only asking Patrick out because you want to see me?" I asked putting a fake proud smile.

"Yes! And also because I want to be seen with a famous celebrity." She answered me in a flirty way and then giggled. I laughed coldly with her too.

"But...I did hear something...a rumor from this Patrick guy, that you both are getting engaged?" I asked her curiously and she smirked at me.

"Don't mind that, someone just actually told me to do that." She said with a cold laugh. I stared at her and almost lost my temper, I want to slam her on the table or something.

"What do you mean? So you don't want this yourself?" I asked, still keeping my cool.

"It's not that, would still marry him if I have no choice. I mean, he's a celebrity and rich, who wouldn't want that? This is just for the meantime, besides I can turn back whenever I can." She replied and winked at me.

I smiled at her then looked away, I cringed there...I can't believe a girl like her thinks that way! I was trying so hard not to get myself too angry, but the fact that Patrick tells that she's okay for him makes me lose my mind. How can Patrick see her as okay?!

Okay! I may sound rude here, but I've gathered enough evidence, this girl will totally hurt Patrick if they marry and for all I know, that guy doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

"You're so insanely beautiful." I said to her and I feel like I want to vomit, "Who gave you that idea?"

"Some girl I met. She knows and somehow hates Patrick, we're not that close...but when we talked she just told me to play with Patrick for he's a jerk. Meh, I don't know as long as I benefit, it's okay for me."