Chapter 38

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

The moment I woke up, I immediately went into sitting position to catch my breath. My head hurts so bad, I touched it and realized that it already have a bandage.

"Patrick! Oh, thank heavens." I heard and realized that my friends are all in the same room - a hospital room with me. Allie and Chris were there too and worry is all over their faces and finally I remembered what happened.

"Chasity. S-she's taken. I...I have to find her!" I said in panic.

My mind is racing, I don't know who would or why would anyone take her. Is it about the wedding or something more. God, I wish those people won't do anything to her or else I'll lose my shit! I sat on the edge of the bed, my head still hurts and it's throbbing like there's a heart in there or something.

"Calm down, Patrick. We're trying everything we can to find her. We already alerted the police, but please...tell us what happened." Chasity's brother asked me.

He looked and sound so worried, of course, he will be like that. This guy lovea his sister so much and he would also do anything to save her. I just answered his question, giving all the details that I cam remember before Chasity was taken away from me. It was a van, three guys are inside and one of them hit me on the head and that's all I can remember. I didn't even get the chance to look at the vehicle's plate number.

"No one called or texted yet. If that's kidnap for ransom, they should have connected with us now. You've been out for four hours already, Trick." Andy said with worry in his tone.

"This is not kidnap-for-ransom this is all connected. Chasity's nit the only one missing, guys." Pete said and I looked at him

"What do you mean?"

"Your grandmother is missing too. Someone called and said that your grandmother can't be seen anywhere inside the hospital. Police are on the search too." Pete answered and that made my head hurt more.

I honestly thought that this might be my grandma's plan. Maybe she knew about me and Chasity and did this, but I don't know. I have no idea of what's happening now! I just want to know if Chasity is safe and sound.

Right on cue, my phone suddenly rang. Someone is trying to call me on Skype. We exchanged looks and I grabbed my phone...it was Chasity's account. I immediately hit answer and everyone looked at the screen.

"Chasity?! Chasity!" I desperately called, but the moment I can see something on the screen. It wasn't Chasity. "Who are you?! What have you done to her?!" I asked angrily.

"Aren't you going to ask who am I first, Patrick?" The guy said and my eyes have gone wide.

"W-who...?

"Is that..." Joe said and probably he recognized the guy too.

"T-that's Elaine's brother!" Allie shouted.

"That's right. It's me...Matthew, the guy who you left behind." The guy said and the four if us whited out...this guy was supposed to be one of the Fall Out Boy.

*Flash Black*

"We're dropping out of college." Pete said. This day will be the day when we'll be having the final decision to catch our dreams.

We're discussing in Joe's house, of course, he was with us, together with Pete, Andy, and Matthew. We want to start a band and we can't really do it if we're still attending college. I know its a huge risk, but we had to take it.

"I already made my decision and I'm with Pete." I, Joe and Andy said and with that we stared at Matthew.

"My parents will kill me if I dropped out." He said and we looked at him with sympathy.