Chapter 52

When we wake up, I haven't felt so sick in my life. I rush out of bed and into the bathroom. Jack runs in after me and holds up my hair. I sigh and plop down on the floor while Jack rubs my back.

"Hannah, I'm going to call Mahogany to come over with you today, I have that meeting and I don't want you to stay here alone" Jack says running to the phone.

I continue to sit on the floor and throw up every now and then, Mahogany soon comes over and Jacks leaves quickly so he can come home faster.

"Come over on the bed honey, I'll get a cold cloth for your head" Mahogany says helping me off the floor and onto the bed.

Mahogany gets me a cloth and sits on the end of the bed, sighing and staring at me with a little smile.

"What?" I ask giggling.

"Did you realize how you suddenly got morning sick, two weeks after you had sex with Jack" She says cocking an eyebrow.

My heart started to beat and my head slowly rised, my eyes reaching Mahogany's. She sits there with a huge smile on her face, while I'm sitting there in shock, what if I'm actually pregnant?

After a long nap, I wake up to a note on the side of me, i open the paper and read that Mahogany has headed home and she would be over in a couple days with some pregnancy tests. I chuckle at the note and rip it to pieces before Jack sees it. Speaking of Jack I assume he is home so I drag my weak body down the stairs to see him sitting on the couch with a coffee in his hand.

"Hi Jack" I say wrapping a robe around me.

"Hannah, how are you feeling?" Jack says standing up, walking toward me.

"Alright, I have to go to bed again soon for the night, I'm to weak to be walking around"

I decided to wait to explain to Jack that I may be pregnant until i take the couple tests Mahogany will bring to me, I don't want to get the idea in his head and make him all excited and then tell him that I'm not actually carrying a baby inside of me.

*Five days later*

Every morning I wake up, sicker and sicker, the whole week I kept saying to myself that I must be pregnant, I have to be, morning sickness, tender breasts, not drinking wine, and defiantly no effort in energy.

Soon enough Mahogany arrives, just as Jack leaves for another meeting, with a shoppers bag filled with different kinds of pregnancy tests and a huge bottle of sunny D. She smiles as I open the first box and head into the bathroom.

I push my hair back into a headband, pull down my pants, sit on the toilet and pee onto the stick, after I was finished I laid the stick on the counter, sighed really loud and looked away from the stick. "I cant do this" "I cant do this" I kept repeating, until i felt the urge to turn around and look at the stick, positive....

I showed Mahogany and she screamed an ear piercing scream.

"Mahogany, this is only the first try, hand me another box" I say calmly, going back into the bathroom and repeating the same steps. I look at the stick again... Positive. I am pregnant. 

This chapter sucks, I'm sorry, I'm just happy to be back:)