Chapter 31

I wake up to the sound of my phone getting a notification, I yawn, stretch and take my phone from the dresser. A text message from jack reads.

Jack💕: Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a good day yesterday with your bae, I'll be home at 1:00 this morning, my flight arrives at 12 so I'll see you soon baby😍

Me: Good morning baby, yesterday was super fun with my "bae"! I can't wait to see you baby, I'll talk to you then! I'm going out today with Danielle so if you need me, call me! I love you😘.

I lay my phone back on the shelf and turn around to see Danielle still asleep so I get dressed before she wakes up. I choose a black skulled tank top with black leggings and a red and black flannel to tie around my waist. I go to my shoe closet and choose a black pair of vans.

Around 10:00 Danielle wakes up and changes into her clothes, she wears a black skater skirt with a floral pink crop top and white vans.

Danielle curls my hair then her own, around 11:30 we leave the house and head to Starbucks first.

"Hello ladies, how may I help you?" The cashier says.

"Can I have a vanilla bean frappe please" I answer.

"Sure you can, your total is $5.25"

"Here you go" I say and hand her the exact change.

Danielle orders the same thing and we wait for our drinks.

After a long five minutes the lady finally gives us our drinks, we sit down and take a few selfies with our drinks.

4 very long hours later I arrive back at my house alone.. Danielle had went home with her boyfriend, who picked her up at the mall.

I decide to text jack.

Me:Hello baby, how was your day?

Jack💕: It was alright, how was yours?

Me: It was good, but I'm so tired now

Jack💕: Get some rest honey, I'll see you in 5 hours, I love you sweetheart.

Me: I love you jack

I lay my phone on my dresser an change into some comfy clothes before jumping into jacks big cozy bed. Within 10 minutes of hearing jacks beautiful voice coming from my phone (tides) I drift asleep.