Chapter 19

After a few hours of sleeping I wake to to see jack laying right on top of me, lips very close to mine.

"How are you?" Jacks asks.

"Better, I can open my mouth at least" I say grinning.

"Good now I can make out with you" jack says and smirks

Luckily we were in the room alone because jacks soft lips crash into mine, causing him to kiss down my neck making me let out small moans.

"Woah woah, didn't mean to interrupt anything here guys" a voice says from across the room.

It was mahogany and Johnson. My faces turn red as mahogany winks at us. 'Go ahead, give it to herrrrr' mahogany mouths to jack. Jacks chuckles and burrows his face into my neck still giggling.

"Get out of here" jacks yells throwing a pillow at them.

"Don't be to long Hannah, I got something for youuu" mahogany says extending the extra U.

Soon enough Johnson and mahogany are gone, jack looks at me then kissing me hardly again, jack was not very gentle.

"Quiet down in there!" Someone yells from the door.

I look at jack with a puzzled face, he looks back with a grin saying it was only Johnson.

"Where were we" jack says before kissing me again. Me and jack both agreed, no sex until after marriage.

"Jack I better to see what mahogany wants" I say getting up off the bed.

"Okay. I'll be here, on your way out you wanna tell Johnson to stop in please?" Jack says also getting up.

I make my way over to mahogany's room, stopping into Johnson's soon first to boss him around.

"Hey mahogany" I say as she opens her door to let me inside. She was here alone, which was odd, she was always with someone.

"Where's everyone, their usually with you" I say puzzled.

"Their in their own room I guess.."

Mahogany was acting weird, I wonder what she was up to today.

"Mahogany what's going on? Your acting weird, what did you have to show me anyway?"

"Oh, um I'll save that for later, let's just chill for a bit okay!" She says smiling and jumping on her bed.

"Alright" I say confused but smiling to hide it.

For about ten minutes me and mahogany talked a little about jack, it seemed like she was so into our relationship, she was like this since me and jack started dating.

"Can I be your maid of honour when you get married to jack?"

"Mahogany, yes you can why not" I say smiling and letting out a little laugh.

Me and mahogany sat there in silent for a couple minutes, this was starting to get very awkward, mahogany doesn't shut up! Now she isn't even talking, just sitting there on her phone.

"Ahh, mahogany I think I'm going to run back to my room okay, catch you later?" I say awkwardly standing up.

"Yeah sure! I'll text ya after" she says looking up from her phone then looking back down again.

I walk slowly back to my room, knocking on the door seems I didn't bring a key, jack opens the door and let's me in.

"That was quick" he says sitting on the couch next to the window.

"Yeah mahogany was acting pretty weird, she changed her mood pretty quickly, so I decide to leave.." I say heading toward the other side of the couch.

"You know she talks about us a lot, I think she really cares about our relationship"

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's always asking how we are, making sure we aren't into any fights, just then she was asking me if she could be my maid of honour at our wedding.." I say looking down at the floor.

"Well at least she cares for you, she's your best friend, what do you expect.. So what did she want anyway?"

"She never even told me, she said she'd wait until later and just chill.. I wonder what the hell it could be... She's always up to something"

Seconds later I get a phone call from someone, it was an unknown number, 'who the hell could this be' I think to myself as I answer.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Someone who will haunt you forever"

"Who is this!!"

"Jake... I'm coming to get you young lady"

Before he could say anymore I screamed and hung up the phone into tears.

"Honey! What's wrong! Who was that?" Jack says sitting up towards me.

"It was Jake! He said he was coming to get me. Jack I'm scared" I say burring my face in jacks chest.

Jack was silent, I say up to see his jaw clench, this wasn't good..