Chapter 20

"Jack... Jack.... JACK! answer me jack"

"Why is this kid not in jail, he's a fucking retard, going around trying to beat someone! Didn't you report him to the fucking cops!" Jack yells.

"Jack, calm down okay. He isn't going to find me that easy, and no I never reported him to the cops, i don't know if anyone else did or not" I say kinda getting scared of jack.

This wasn't going so well, jack was freaking out, flipping things all over the floor, messing up the place, screaming and yelling I swear the whole hotel could hear, id rather the whole hotel not knowing I had this monster coming for me.

"THIS IS INSANE! Hannah how could you be so stupid and not report him to the cops! Jesus maid you'd think you'd call the cops instead of just leaving him around not knowing when he's going to show up and beat someone again!"

My heart sunk, jack just called me stupid, I fell to the couch, tears pouring out of my eyes. Jack doesn't even care, he's just sighing into his hands that are placed on his forehead.

The boys and mahogany must have heard jack yelling because they all storm into our room like a herd of elephants. Mahogany noticed me crying and ran over to me.

"Hannah! What happened, why are you crying!" She asked worried.

"Mahogany, remember Jake" I reply taking big breaths.

"Yes, Hannah don't tell me he's on the loose to find you again" mahogany says panicking.

"Yes mahogany, he just called me, he said he was coming to find me, mahogany please help me!" I yell crying into her shoulder.

Mahogany rubs my back trying to get me to relax, Matt and Johnson were trying to calm jack down. I still can't believe called me stupid, he have never called me anything like that before.

"Hannah you want to rest?" Mahogany says pulling me up off the couch and walking toward the bed.

"I'll stay here with you, you guys can go away if you want" she says to the boys.

As some of the boys leave, Shawn, Johnson and Nash stay in the room with mahogany and me, I crawl on the bed and cover into the large covers, I quickly doze off, leaving everyone worrying about what's going to happen to me.