Chapter 24

"Matt what is it Matt!?" I yell only seeing Jake in the door frame.

"Mahogany, Aaron and carter, come here and help me get jack downstairs, Cameron call the ambulance, Johnson call the police, the rest of you get Hannah!" Matt demands.

What the fuck is going on! Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Shawn, Kate and Sam take me and bring me downstairs, following the rest of the boys who are with jack.

Is he like dead or something because he isn't making a sound or isn't even moving.

"What's going on! Please tell me what's happening!!!" I say right in Shawn's face.

"Hannah calm down, jack just got a hard smack, he'll be okay"

"That's the reason why we're taking him to the hospital!" I say angrily.

"Hannah please your going to be alright and so is jack" Sam says grabbing my hand making me run because we got side tracked.

20 minutes later we arrive at the hospital, I still don't know the full story, I just hope jack will be okay.

"Hey Hannah how you feeling?" Aaron asks.

"I'm fine I guess, still wondering what happened though"

"Well we got the story from the police who showed up earlier, they said jack was just trying to get Jake to go away, but he has like some problem and yelled at him and started beating him.."

"Thank you for telling me"

Aaron was a really sweet guy, everyone adored him.

"Hey Aaron, I'll catch you later, imma head down to the vending machine, I haven't ate in a while, k?"

"Alright. I'll be waiting around here for some results"

"Okay thank you!"

I make my way down to the vending machine and see Kate standing in front of one of the machines.

"Hey how are you?" She asks noticing me stand next to her.

"really worried" I sniffle.

"Awe Hannah it'll be okay, I seen him and personally I don't think he looks to hurt, so nothing to serious"

"That's good"

"Have you seen him yet?"

"No.. Visiting time isn't until 7, it's 6:50 now so I should start making my way upstairs to his room"

"Alright, I'll be up after, I'm still deciding on what food I should get"

I give her a grin and nod in response.

"You haven't changed Kate!" I yell walking down the hallway.

I could tell her heard because she was laughing and trust me that was pretty loud.

"Hey ah Cameron, is jack okay?" I ask nervously because this is the first time I spoke to Cameron since what happened at magcon.

"Yeah, you can go in and see him, Johnson and mahogany are soon coming out now, you get to go alone"

"Okay thank you"

"Look Hannah I'm really sorry about what happened, I was going through a heart break and I don't know what I was doing.. I feel so bad for you and jack"

"Oh Cameron it's okay!"

We stand in silence until the nurse comes out and informs me that I could go in and see jack.

Seeing jack made me break into tears.