Chapter 35

*five months later*
"It's finally the day" I say to myself as I push myself off the bed. "I'm getting married today"
Kate, mahogany, Danielle, and I are currently in a hotel, getting ready for the big day!
"Girls" mom says knocking on our door. "Are you ready, we have the limo coming in 20 minutes?"
"Yes mom! Were just doing some finishing touches!" I yell.
"Wow sweetie you look absolutely gorgeous!" Katherine says as I come out of the hotel room.
"Thanks Katherine, now let's get to that limo!" I yell and we carefully walk down the hallway, not wanting to tear our dresses.
"Mom, where are the boys?" I ask as we drive to the church.
"Their already at the church basement, you'll be in the upstairs part until everyone is seated and everything is ready" mom replies.
"Perfect!" Kate says.
We soon arrive at the church, carefully get out of the limo and enter the large doors of the church.
"Wow it's beautiful" Katherine says.
"It's just perfect" I reply.
"Ok ladies, the stairs are this way" mom points to another door.
"Okay ladies, it's time" Katherine says looking at her watch "let's meet your father downstairs"
I take a deep breath as the ushers open the door and the crowd stands up and look towards me.
I start with a smile then link arms with my father, we walk up the aisle slowly, I glance up at jack and his jaw is dropped, I couldn't help but chuckle.
The minister does her work, and marries me and jack.
"You may now kiss your bride" she explains as the crowd claps.
Jack leans in and kisses me gently in the lips, we then link arms and walk out of the church.
"I can't believe this day is actually here, were married!" Jack says.
"Me either, it's just wonderful" Johnson says coming up behind us.
"Very funny Johnson!" I laugh.
"NOW LETS GO PARTY BITCHSSSSS" Kate and Sam yell running out of the church and into the limo.
When we arrive at the bar where we eat and dance, people were flashing pictures, music was playing quietly, and now everyone took their seat.
  "Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats, dinner will be served" Sam speaks into the microphone.
   Within a half hour everyone is digging into their hot turkey dinner.