Chapter 16

"Cameron what the fuck do you want! Get the hell away from me!" I say trying not to yell and catch fans attention.

"Jack, he's cheating on you"

"Cameron why the fuck would he do that"

"Because he likes someone else.."

"Tell me what happened then" I say crossing my arms.

"He met a fan, he was staring at her like no one else, and he touched her butt"

"Cameron that's bullshit!" I say starting to get frustrated.

"Hannah it's true"

"Shut the fuck up Cameron! I can't believe a word you say!"

I walk toward the stage and push the security guard out of the way and storm backstage, I stomp right past Matt, Aaron, Shawn, and Nash. I head to where jack is, by himself, perfect.

"Jack!" I yell running toward him.

"Hey what's up??" He says looking up from his phone.

"Cameron told me something and I'm not sure if I should believe it or not" I say catching my breath.

"What the fuck did he tell you"

"He told me your cheating on me with a fan" I say with a gulp.

"Hannah, you actually believe Cameron, he's only saying this shit so you'll get mad at me and go after him" jack says calmly.

Jacks being really calm, he can't be lying.

"Okay I believe you." I say a plant a kiss on his lips.

"MAGCON BOYS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE STAGE" the loud speaker says.

"I gotta go, stay back here okay, I'll find you after the show"

"I'll be watching anyway"

The boys run off on stage and the crowd goes wild. They do their regular stuff and come off stage again.

"That was good" I say smiling at each and every one of them.

"Very tiring though, I'm going up to my room and sleeping" jack says.

"Same" the rest of the boys join in.

As we walk around the hotel Johnson and jack pointed out this girl, they were telling the other guys about her, I was behind the other guys, so I couldn't hear that well. She looked very familiar, I knew I seen her before.

"Jack, who's she, she looks really familiar" I say looking at her then him, his face turned a bit red. He never answered, then the memories starting to come back to me, it's Ashley.

"Never mind jack, I know who she is" I say walking a little faster than him. I just wish he would just leave her alone and stop talking to her.