Chapter 18

"Mahogany pretend were not here okay, don't make eye contact with any of them, don't say a word" I say as they enter the building.

"Hannah, look over there"

I turn my head slowly too see jack and Ashley sitting next to each other laughing and she's flirting all over him. I face burns, it must be boiling red.

"Mahogany I'm going to kill her I swear" I say looking mad.

"Just stare at them until they notice, he'll feel bad, you watch"

I do what mahogany says and watch them laugh and have fun together. 'Why didn't they invite me' I think to myself. A small tear drops from my eye when jack finally looks over at me and mahogany staring right at him, his smile quickly fades away.

"Mahogany lets go" I say grabbing my purse and storming out followed by mahogany.

"HANNAH WAIT!!" Jack yells getting up and running after us.

"Jack what do you want" I say turning around. Now I was completely in tears.

"I'm sorry. The boys wanted her to come with us"

"Then why the fuck is she all over you and you not giving a shit what she does to you! Don't you realize that you have a girlfriend who cares about you and don't want you going around with other girls!" I say screaming.

A small tear drops from jacks eye, I've never seen him cry before, I hate myself for making him cry.

"Jack, I'm sorry for yelling I just hate to see you with other girls, especially one you almost have sex with!" I say looking down at my feet.

"Hannah, I love you okay, I don't like Ashley at all, she was an old friend"

The rest of the boys and Ashley come out of the store wondering what's going on.

"Hey what's wrong?" Taylor says walking towards us.

"Ahh" I say.

Before we can say anything else Ashley comes up behind jack and says,

"Jack c'mon let's go somewhere, let's leave this bitch"

I slap Ashley in the face as hard as I can, she puts her hands on her face and yells at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" She yells.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, ALL OVER JACK WHEN HES MY BOYFRIEND!" I yell back

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE! JACK DOESNT LIKE YOU, HES ALWAYS WITH ME!" She argues.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU-"

Before I can say anything else I'm down on the ground with blood pouring out of my mouth. Mahogany, jack and the rest of the boys run to me and see if I'm okay. Jack picks me up and brings to the van their driving around in from the crew from magcon, leaving Ashley alone on the side walk.

"Hannah are you okay?!"

I just point to my jaw and shake my head, meaning it hurts when I open my mouth.

Jack feels around the outside of my mouth to see if anything is out of place, luckily their isn't. Sharp pains are shooting through my body, that's what causing me to cry a lot.

"Hannah shush, everything will be okay, the more you cry the more your jaw will hurt, just calm down okay."

I nod my head slowly and mahogany reached her hand out for me to hold and walk carefully to her car to bring me back to the hotel.

"Okay be careful laying down" mahogany says giving me a ice pack.

"The boys should be here soon, you'll be okay"

Mahogany sits on the other bed across from me until all the boys rush through the door.

"How is she?" Jack asks running toward my side.

"Still got a lot of pain" mahogany answers.

The rest of the boys watch me as I fall into a deep sleep.