Chapter 34

"Jack wake up! It's Christmas morning!" I yell ripping the bed sheets off him.

"I'm up, I'm up!" Jack says rolling off the bed.

I thrown on some leggings and a red sweater with a black scarf. I put my hair in a fishtail braid.

Jack wears pjs and a white t-shirt...

"MOM DAD KATHARINE DAVID!!!!!!!!!!" I yell at the bottom of the stairs.

The house looked absolutely beautiful, Christmas tree was beautiful, many gifts around the tree. Everything was perfect.

"Who's ready to open some gifts!" Katherine squeals coming up the stairs.

"Me!!!" Me and jack squeal along with mom.

We all sit around on the couches and pass around each other's gifts.

"Wow jack this is gorgeous! I love it, thank you!" I say pulling out a diamond necklace with matching earrings.

"I thought you'd like it" jack smiles.

After a couple hours of opening gifts and cleaning the house, Katherine and mom start making supper and I make a list of things I got for Christmas.

"What's you doing honey?" Katherine asks.

"Writing a list of things I got for Christmas this year, I do it every year just to keep track" I reply, not taking my eyes off the paper.

"Oh interesting" she says leaving the living room again.

On my list I have.

Jack- diamond necklace with matching earrings - a new sweater with a scarf - some new high heals - some make-up - a photo album of your 6 years together

Mom/dad- lots of money- some new clothes - make-up - jewelry - east coast lifestyle hoodie - picture frames

Katherine/David - jewelry - clothes - house decor - a photo album of jacks baby pictures

"SUPPER!!!" Katherine yells loudly from the kitchen.

We all make our way into the kitchen and take a seat at the table, where lays a turkey, a tray of vegetables, and blueberry pie.

"I'm very proud to be spending Christmas with you guys" I say.

"It was a lovely Christmas" mom agrees.

"Hannah. Tonight would you like to go over some things about the wedding?" Katherine asks while filling her plate with food.

"Sure of course"

*forty five minutes later*

"Hannah would you like to start a list of things?" Katherine asks.

"Yes sure, we know the wedding will be on June 22nd 2016, so in 6 months let's say" I reply.

"Okay, we better make a guest list" mom adds.

Within an hour of planning we have half a guest list, some dress ideas, and the dates planned for everything.

"Well thank you very much for this wonderful day, me and Hannah are heading to bed" jack says hugging everyone.

"Alright. Good night guys. I hope you had a good day" David replies.

"It was wonderful, good night" I say smiling to everyone.