Chapter 38

Once we arrive home, the hotel room was as mess. 'Where is everyone' I think to myself. I open my purse and get my phone. I dial jacks number, he never answered. I dial Johnson's number and there wasn't an answer there either.

"Kate, we have to go find the boys, you go to the lobby and game room and I'll go to the cafe and the pool" I say putting my phone back In my purse.

"Okay, text me if you find them" Kate says opening the door and making a left turn down the hallway.

I run as fast as I can to the elevator and press the 3 floor button.

"C'mon, c'mon" I say to myself as the elevator moves up.

*ding* the door opens and I run out and take two right turns before I reach the cafe, not a soul in there, I sigh and run down the hallway again and make a right and a left turn and open the door and run outside.

"JACK, MATT, SAMMY, ANYONE??" I yell.

A soft guitar starts playing, someone had texted me.

Jack😍: Hey, if you are home, distract Kate, make her go around the lobby, come up on the roof in 5 minutes, don't let Kate come with you.

Me: on the way.

I rush to the nearest elevator and push the "roof" button tons of times until it starts moving.

I run out the door and run up a few steps, when I reach the roof my mouth drops to the floor. The boys had it decorated amazing, it was breathtaking.

"Guys this is absolutely beautiful!" I say in awe. "Kate is going to love this"

"Text Kate to come up now" Shawn says giving a small box to Sammy.

"She's on the way" I say standing next to jack.

3 minutes later, footsteps catch our attention. There appears Kate, standing in shock as sam gets on one knee.

She slowly walks toward Sammy with her hands over her mouth.

"Kate. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Sammy says smiling bigger than ever.

All Kate does is nod and jumps into his arms, we all clap and cheer. I look down at my watch and see the time is 7:45.

"SHIT, guys we have to leave to go home, jack,  Kaitlyn and josh are going to be living with us okay" I say extremely fast.

"Wait what?" He asks confused.

"Never mind right now, just pack up and get a ride home with someone, I got to go pick up Kaitlyn!!"

I run down the stairs and In the elevator, I run all the way out to my car and drive to the mall.

I reach the mall at 7:55, just in time for Kaitlyn to come out the door and hop in the passenger seat.

"This is going to be the time of your life" I smirk and drive off down the highway.