Chapter 25

"Jack!" I say tears streaming down my face.

"Hannah come here, I'm okay baby don't worry"

I hold jack as tight as I could.

"Hannah don't cry baby I'm fine, I'll be out of here in no time"

"That's true mrs gilisnky, jack here will be out in no time!" The nurse says.

I look at jack when the nurse said "mrs gilisnky" and he smiles.

"Thank you so much nurse Jodi"

"So what's wrong with you anyway?" I ask looking at the jack, then the nurse.

"Well he has a broken nose.. He's going to have to be sent away to a proper doctor to get it fixed"

I look at jack and he gives a weak smile.

"When is this happening?"

"Tomorrow your flight leaves sweetie" the nurses replies.

"All the guys, you Kate and mahogany are coming to honey"

"Okay, that's good"

"Mrs gilisnky you won't be travelling with jack there because he'll be going in the ambulance and a private jet just incase something happens"

"Okay I understand, so ah jack baby me and the rest are going to go back to the hotel and let you have some rest okay, I'll see you tomorrow night"

"Alright, come here"

I lean down and kiss jack and give him another big hug before walking out the door to the rest of the guys.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let's go"

Soon enough we reach the hotel and I head straight to bed.

"Hannah are you awake?" I hear a voice say from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, who is it?"

"It's Matt"

"Oh Matt, I'm really worried"

Matt walks toward my bed, sitting at the edge of it, it's dark but I could tell his eyes were on me.

All the memories were going through my mind, making me cry. Matt must have heard my sobs because now he was laying next to me pulling me closer to him.

"Let it all out Hannah, you'll be okay, were all here to protect you, jack will be okay"

With that I fall asleep and so does Matt.