Chapter 17

I'm alone in my hotel room. The boys went to the mall to eat, they left me alone, like usual, but I don't mind I just usually hang out with mahogany.

"Hey mahogany what's up?" I say.

"Nothing, sitting in my hotel room alone" she answers with a laugh.

"Same, you wanna hang out?"

"Yeah. Meet me out by my door, we'll go shopping"

"Okay, give me 5 minutes"

I hang up the phone. I grab my purse and the room key. I make my way down the hallway to mahogany's room.

"Hey you ready?" She says opening the door.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Hannah, what's wrong, you don't seem okay" mahogany says.

"Did you hear of this girl named Ashley?"

"Yes, she's a bitch" she says In disgust.

"I know, she used to like jack in the past and they were talking about her today, whenever I talk about her jacks face turns a bright shade of red" I say looking down.

"Don't worry Hannah, no one likes that fucking dog, she's a bitch"

"Yeah I noticed"

I have to say, mahogany is probably my best friend, she's just like me, we have the same kind of style in clothing, sometimes, I just don't wear cat ears. She's been my friend before magcon even started.

"Which store would you like to go to first?" Mahogany says as we pull into the parking lot.

"Forever 21" I suggest.

"Sure! That's my favourite store"

"Alright, let's go"

Me and mahogany shop for a while, then we decide to have some lunch.

"How about pizza?" Mahogany suggests.

"Fine by me!" I say as we walk through the mall doors and across the street to Pizza Hut.

"So Hannah, your relationship with jack is pretty good hey?" Mahogany asks as we wait for our pizza.

"Yeah, five years"

"That's good, soon getting married hey?" She says nudging my arm.

I just laugh and imagine the day me and jack get married.

"Order number 13" the lady says passing mahogany the tray.

"Let's sit by the window" I say.

Mahogany lays down the tray and sits down on the high chair across from me.

"Look there's the boys!" Mahogany says pointing out to the parking lot.

"Who's that with them?"

"Oh that's Ashley... Why the fuck are they with her"

My heart sinks as I see jack laugh and pick around with her, makes me mad how he says he loves me but he goes off and does stuff with Ashley and he thinks I don't know.