Chapter 6

"Hannah you know I love you very much, I can't imagine life without you, everything today we by so crazily, I was so mad at that guy and I didn't know what I was doing, I wasn't thinking. Hannah please your my girl and I love you, please forgive me"

"Oh jack" I say as I pull the covers down from over my head.

I crawl over to him and sit right in front of him. He stares me right in the eyes, I stare right back, then he crashes his lips into mine, the kiss lasted like 2 minutes then jack breaks the kiss. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you" he kisses me on the forehead.

"I love u too"

We suddenly hear faint awes coming from the other side of the room, from Matt and Johnson.

It's now 3:30 pm. This day have been going by to fast.

"Jack I'm going to take a shower okay?"

"Alright, try not to be long"

"I won't"

I grab some sweats and jacks t-shirt and bring it into the bathroom. I get undressed and turn on the shower radio as well as the shower. I loved singing but I never sing in front of jack, it's very embarrassing, I don't think he's ever heard me sing before.

My favourite song comes on "you and I" it was the sweetest song ever and I thought I was pretty good at singing it. I decided to put my phone on record and see what I actually sounded like.

I quickly showered, I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I got dressed and open the bathroom door. Jack was sitting in the same place on his phone. I throw my phone on the bed and run downstairs to get a bar. I walk upstairs and hear a familiar voice... It's me!

"What the fuck! Jacks that's me!"

"Shush babe"

"Jack I'm horrible.." I whisper.

Soon enough the song was over.

"Jackkkk" I whine.

"Babe your amazing! Why don't you ever sing in front of anyone?"

"Because I don't think I'm very good and it's embarrassing"

"Well your wrong" he smirks.

"Whatever.. Where's Matt and Johnson?"

"They just left"

"Okay"

I sit on jacks lap and we stay silent for a few minutes.

"Do you want to help me pack?" He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Pack?"

"Yes.. Pack"

"For what?"

"Hannah sweetie were going in tour to London tomorrow for magcon remember"

"Oh my god! I forgot"

"Well we should better start packing"

I sigh and dig through jacks closet to find our suitcases, travelling was such trouble for me but it's about time I get used to it.