Chapter 32

12 I wake up with a nightmare, I sit up and look around my room, I'm still alone, I look at the clock and it's 12:45, jack should be here any moment.

I lay back down, uncover myself because sweat was rolling down my face from the nightmare, and just stare at the door and wait for jacks body to appear there.

"Hello babe, are you awake?" Jacks voice says.

"Yes baby, I'm awake, now come lay down"

Jack changes into some boxers and pulls the covers up to his neck. He pulls me close, puts his arms around my stomach and whispers,

"I love you Hannah"

"I love you too jack" I whisper back and we both fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up to the sun shining in on my face, 'it's a beautiful day' I think to myself. I look over to jacks spot in the bed, he isn't there.

"Jack!" I yell.

"Down here!, don't come down, stay in bed" he replies.

'Weird' I think to myself. I cover back up and rest my eyes until jack opens the door coming in with a tray full of food.

"Happy anniversary babe" he says smiling.

"Awe jack, thank you sweetheart"

Jack leaves to go downstairs and I eat my breakfast while watching mean girls. About 20 minutes later I decide to go downstairs and spend my day with jack.

"Jack!!" I call from the bottom of the stairs.

No answer. 'Where can he be?' I say to myself. I clean my dishes and relax on the couch. I'm exhausted and it's only 1:30pm!

Hours have passed and jack still haven't arrived, texted or ever called, what a way to spend our anniversary. I'm starving so I get up and make my way to the fridge, before I open the door, something catches my eye, it's a note from jack that reads:

"Dear Hannah, sorry I had to leave you alone, but it had to be done in order for you to have the best day of your life! Please walk into the bathroom and wear the outfit to the place where we had our first date, meet me there for a huge surprise at 6, Johnson will have a limo there for you! I love you honey! Oh and don't eat supper, I have that planned!"

I check my watch and it's 5.

"I HAVE TO HURRY!!" I yell to myself.

I run upstairs, run into our bathroom and look at the outfit jack has picked out for me to wear. It was a black dress that came down to about my knees and a red scarf with red heals, he has my curling iron and all my make-up set up on the counter.

I change carefully so I don't tear my dress, I curl my hair into loose curls at the bottom and apply a little make-up.

Around 5:45 a limo pulls up in the driveway and beeps the horn, I walk out the door and hop in the back seat.

JACKS POV

Tonight is going to be wonderful! I have all the boys flew down for this special night, I really hope Hannah says yes.

HANNAH'S POV

At exactly 6:00 the limo arrives at the park where me and jack had our first date too. It was night time and the park was lit right up with yellow Christmas lights.

The man driving the limo gets out and opens the door for me, I walk to the two trees me and jack sat under while we were eating, as I walk around the corner there's a pathway with rocks and red roses in the middle, at the end there's jack kneeling down in the middle of the trees, on the right of jack there's, Taylor, mahogany, Matt, carter, Shawn, Kate and Hayes, on the left of jack there's, Johnson, Sammy, Aaron, Nash, Cameron and Danielle.

I walk down through the path, until I get to jack.

"Jack" I say in tears.

"Hannah, I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, protect, and love you forever, I want to have beautiful children with you, I want you to know that every time I see you a smile forms on my face, my heart starts to beat, Hannah what I'm trying to say is.. Will you marry me?" Jack says as he opens a little box with a six carrot ring inside.

"Oh jack! Yes, yes yes! A million times yes!" I say fully in tears.

All the boys clap as jack lifts me up and spins me around, then kisses me passionately on the lips. Sammy and mahogany are snapping pictures while jack slides the ring onto my finger.

"Yo jack, where are we eating?" Sammy asks.

I laugh as jack says this fancy restaurant name that I can't even pronounce.

"Let's go!!!" Kate yells.

We all get into the limo and the driver drives us off into town.

"Reservation for Gilinsky please" jack says.

"Right this way" the lady says walking toward a table with 15 chairs.

"Here are your menus. Your waitress should be here soon, enjoy!" The lady says as she hands out our menus.

"Thank you" mahogany says.

All the boys and girls start talking while I zone out and think about what just happened.