Chapter 45

"Bitchh" I say under my breath, extending the H.

My eyes follow her as she walks around the room, she still haven't noticed us sitting here yet.

"You must be josh, I'm nurse Kelly" she says in her high-pitched voice.

She looks down at Kaitlyn and smiles.

"Could you please sit down over there?" She says pointing toward where jack and I sit.

Kelly lifts her head in our direction as Kaitlyn makes her way over and stands next to me. She looks back down at her notepad and shoots her head back up to us again, smirking that dirty smirk at jack.

"What are you doing here?" I snap rolling mg eyes.

"I got a new job here, because my husband got a new job. So we had to move" she said not breaking the eye contact with jack.

I hit jack in the stomach and glare at him.

"Jus-wait, you have a fucking husband, since when?" I asked feeling more pissed than ever.

"Oh. About five years now" she smiles.

My mouth drops open, and it stays open for a long time.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Josh asks.

"Sadly" I whisper.

"I was in the hospital in Detroit, and she helped me out" Jack says, clearly giving a better answer than me.

"It was an amazing time" Kelly says still looking at jack in awe.

I pull out my phone and text Kaitlyn.

Me: watch out for this bitch, she's a slut, I wouldn't leave Josh's side once.

Kait😜💕: I can tell by the way she dresses, and drools over jack"

"Umm Hannah, let's go for a walk" jack says awkwardly standing up and taking hold of my hand.

We walk out the door and I stop.

"Jack. Finnegan. Gilinsky" I say taking deep breaths In between each word.

"Jack! Look at me"

Jack turns around slowly, breathing very heavy.

"This is it, everything is gone wrong, carter is in jail, josh is in the hospital, that whore is back, and we weren't even here for 12 hours!!!!! What the hell are we going to do?!" I yell, getting on my knees pulling on my hair.

Jack runs to my side and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Hannah shush please babe" jack says as I continue to cry.

Jack unlocks the car doors and puts me into the passenger seat. He jogs over to his door and sits in the seat. He stares forward for a few seconds, then starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot.

It was a quiet car ride, a little conversation, but not enough to help me think this situation was going to get better.

"Can you carry me jack?" I whine. "'My legs are hurting" I add as jack throws me over his shoulder again.

We unlock the hotel room door and all the boys, besides carter are sitting around talking.

"How is everything?" Matt asks as jack puts me down on my feet again.

Before I get to hear what jack has to say I go to the bathroom and take a long hot shower.

"Jack! Can you please bring me some clothes?" I yell wrapping myself in a towel.