Chapter 27

I'm now in my hotel alone laying on my bed. No one decided to chase me home, but I didn't mind, I needed to be alone now.

Within a half hour I hear a faint knock on the door so I go open it.

"Ah hey Hannah"

"Hi Matt. Come in"

"Thank you, so what happened back there anyway"

"Well as you could tell I was kind of pissed"

"Oh I could tell, probably the whole hospital could too"

"Matt you can come lay down if you want"

"Hannah go to sleep, you need some rest"

"Okay Matt"

JACKS POV

I can't believe it, the fat fucking jake dude just beat the shit out of me now I'm in the fucking hospital in Detroit.

"Where's Hannah gone?" I ask sam as he, Kate and Hayes come in.

"She stormed out of here, she got a taxi home but Matt chased after her in his car" Hayes said.

"She must be so stressed, poor girl, I can't wait to get the Jesus out of this place" I say.

Jasmine and Kelly were sluts but they knew what they were doing, I actually liked it when they would touch me all over, I mean who wouldn't!, but I'm just worried about Hannah.

HANNAH'S POV.

I wake up to just Matt, everyone else must be still at the hospital, Matt was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Matt where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Their on the way home from the hospital"

"Oh god, I don't want to see anyone right now"

To be honest I was kind of embarrassed to see the rest.

The embarrassing part never went so bad, everyone just came in and enjoyed their time, never even mentioned jack, he probably told them too.

"Matt, will you please drive me to the hospital?"

"You wanna see jack?"

"Yes"

"Okay I'll drive you"

JACKS POV.

Everyone is gone so I decide to have a nap, the nurses are still sitting on my bed but they aren't bothering me.

HANNAH'S POV

"I hope jack is awake and feeling better" Matt says.

"Yeah I'm sure he's okay, I hope so anyway"

Minutes later we walk through the halls to this fucking hospital again until we reach jacks room. Matt looked in the window before we went in to see if he was asleep.

"Ummm Hannah you may not want to go in there..."

"Matt what is it, move!" I say angrily.

As I push Matt out of the way, landing on the ground I jump to the window and look inside to something that was pretty gross but something I'll never believe was happening.

JACKS POV

I'm glad Hannah and the rest aren't here because these nurses are giving me the feels.

I wake up with two of the nurses biting/kissing my neck.

HANNAH'S POV

I storm into the room very angry.

"JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!"