Chapter 28

Today was the day we all had to go see jack again, the boys were going, but I knew I had to go.. I can't last without seeing him.

"C'mon Hannah let's go now" Taylor yells.

"Just let me finish my make-up!" I yell back.

Today I was wearing something a little different, I want all jacks attention on me, not those slutty nurses.

Today I wore a very short lace blue crop top, with high waisted shorts that were barely covering my butt, I curled my hair and did my regular make-up routine.

"HANNAH HURRYY!!!!!" Matt yelled.

"Matt I'm coming now" I say walked out if the bathroom.

When Matt seen me his eyes were scanning all over my body.

"Matt take a picture it'll last longer.."

"And so I will" Matt says pulling out his phone and snapping a picture.

"Could you ah turn around?"

"Matt zip it, c'mon we gotta go remember"

"So Hannah, is there a reason why your looking like this today?" Shawn says.

"Well I don't want all jacks attention on those hoes so I tried to make myself look different so jack would notice me"

"Plan well thought" carter says winking.

Twenty minutes later we arrive at this huge hospital again.

"You ready for this Hannah?" Cameron says as we approach jacks room.

"Um yeah.. Let's do this"

Hayes knocks lightly on the door and then opens up.

"Good morning jack" he says.

"Good morning guys" he answers back.

I was in the back of everyone who was still trying to fit in the room.

"Where's Hannah? Did she come?" Jack asks.

"Yes I'm right here!" I say as everyone moves out of the way so he could see me.

Once he sees me his jaw drops to the floor, he's speechless.

"Hannah I ah I thought you were ah not um coming ah today" Jack stutters.

"Changed my mind..." I say with a smirk.

As the other boys are talking to jack, I can tell he wasn't paying attention to them, he was looking me all over instead.

"Could you get your eyes off that dirty whore" Kelly snaps.

"Could you shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business" I snap back.

"Why the fuck are you even here?" Jasmine asks.

"To see my boyfriend who isn't getting any better because you bitches can't get your dirty hands off him" I snap.

"Calm the fuck down missy or get the hell out of here" Kelly snaps back.

I was about to throw a punch to both nurses but Johnson held me back.

"Calm down Hannah, we got this" he whispered.

"So jack when do you get out of here?" Sam asks. 

"Today at 12:30" he answers.

"Good, not the same without you around" Nash says.

"Yeah it's pretty boring here too"

"Doesn't seem boring" I say under my breath.

I must have said that louder than I thought because everyone was now looking at me.

"Hannah could we talk please.. Alone?"

I sigh and answer with a nod yes. Everyone leaves the room, leaving me with jack and the two nurses who aren't really paying attention.

"Yes jack?" I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms sticking out my hips a little.

"You don't realize how sorry I am and how much I screwed up again, Hannah I miss the old us, I can't wait for this tour to be over so we can go back home to Omaha so we can spend every second together and not have anything get in the way of us"

"Jack I realize how hard this is for you, it's hard for me too, I'm trying not to cause as much trouble as I am"

"Hannah you cause no trouble to me"

"Jack this is way to complicated, I just want to go home!"

"Hannah there's a plane going to Omaha today, would you like to take that plane, I'll be home in two days anyway" "

"Jack I was actually thinking the same thing.. I'll be okay with that"

"Well you better start heading back to the hotel to pack, I'm leaving this piece of shit in a hour anyway, you guys head home"

"Alright, I'll see you then"

"Bye sweetie"

"Bye jack"

I leave the hotel room with a huge smile.

"Guys me and jack agreed that I should take the flight home to Omaha today because this is way to hard for me, I need some time for rest and stuff" I say to everyone.

"I think that's a good idea, come on let's get you back to pack, you have a long day ahead of you" mahogany says.

With that we head back to the hotel.