Val..

A few more days had past, everything was normal but still sadly no new guests. So Charlie had this idea that they should all go on a trip to a diffrent part of hell! "Sorry sugar tits but i cant go, I need to stay for my job." Angel said as charlie said "Porns not thattt important." As Angel laughed and replied with "porn is life." The others all agreed that they should go but Husk didnt want to leave Angel alone. One, because he was worried and Two, he didnt trust him to be alone for a few days.

So Husk and Angel stayed as the rest left. Not long after  Angel also left saying "Gotta go film another shoot." Leaving Husk in the hotel alone. Husk stayed and cleaned the bottles.

Once Angel arrived at the studio Valentino went over to him "Where the fuck have you been! I needed you ages ago!" He shouted at Angel. "sorry..i was busy."

"I dont give a shit if your busy! we need more films. Go do youre fucking job slut!" Val yelled shoving Angel in frame of the camrea.

Angel picked up the script and read it "Im a big fucking whore for you daddy?" Angel didnt really like this script, it was kinda..unoriginal. But he knew he had to go along with it... Angel had stayed for a few hours because he kept accidently messing up his lines. After the shoot ended Val asked angel to see him in his office.

They went in and Val instantly hit Angel across the face. "What the fuck was that! That took twice as long as it took!" He exclaimed as Angel began tearing up and nodded "Im sorry im sorry I didnt mean to.."

"Like fuck you didnt mean to!" Val said hitting angel again and then again leaving a few bruises on his cheek, forehead and arm.

Angel left sobbing and went back to the hotel. Hopping Husk wasnt there because he didnt wanna talk about it.

He went in with a coat on around him to try cover up. "Hey howd it go?" Husk asked as Angel just said "fine.." He quickly went up to his room before husk could ask anything.