Fat Nuggets

There was nothing they could do now. It was ruined, they just had to refix it. Angel came downstairs "Hey guys..I got to go to work I wish I could help though. Goodluck" It was clear he had been crying. While he walked away Husk went over to him and grabbed his arm "Hey Ang, Whats wrong?" He asked as Angel shrugged him away and went to the studio.

He went in and was told by one of the employes to go to Vals office. He went in and sat on a chair, "Hi Val.." He said slowly. "Angel!" Valentino said as he spun around on his hair with fat nuggets in his lap "Looking for this guy?" He asked with a slight smile.

"..Give him back, Please" Angel said slowly as Valentino thought for a moment "Hmm No, not atall. I asked you lots of times yesterday to come into work. I even told you the day before but guess what! You didnt even fucking show!"

"I know..Im sorry bu-" Valentino cut him off "Oh youre sorry? I guess it makes it all fucking better then! Tell me what wer eyou doing? Giving someone a blowie, wouldnt surpise me" He said with a slight chuckle "I was hanging out with friends..from the hotel"

"Oh friends from that Hotel? Tell me, how is the hotel? is it still in the state I left it in?" He smiled as Angel. "You did that?" Angel asked tearing up a little. "Well of course! This is what happens when you dont listen, Any more of this and this stupid pig will be cooked! Got it? Now get on set"

Angel nodded as he went to go film for Valenino. He just wanted fat nuggets to be okay, to be safe. to be home.