The bar...

It had been a couple hours and Angel had still not returned, Husk was missing him as he had become way to attached. Vaggie and Charlie decided to take Husk out to try cheer him up so they went to the closet bar.

"Do we have to do thissss" Husk groaned while they were walking there. "Yes! No hurry up!" Charlie said as she walked ahead. "Come on Husk" Vaggie said as they sped up and walked inside the bar.

Husk sat at the bar and ordered a drink taking the bottle. He began drinking as Charlie and Vaggie talked. Husk listened as he only heard a few words. Angel, Over, Kissing.

"Hm?" Husk chimed in as They turned to him blocking his view behind him, "Nothing! Just drink it and lets leave." They said as Husk got up and looked around them.

He saw Angel sitting on some guys lap kissing him, with his arms around his neck and the guys hands on Angels waist, the same way they kiss.

"Can we go.." Husk asked putting his drink down as they left. "I get its his job..but we said only in the stuido..this wasnt the studio.." Husk sighed walking back as Vaggie nodded, "I know Husk dont worry."

They walked back to the hotel as Husk went up to his room. "I hope hes okay.." Charlie said as Vaggie nodded "he will be fine."

A few hours later Angel came home, the Hotel was dark and empty "Huskyyy where are you?" He asked as he looked around then went to Husks room.

He layed beside Husk "Im backkk" Angel said laying beside Husk who was facing the wall. Husk stayed quite. "Wanna fuck~" Angel asked giggling as Husk shook his head. "Not today Angel. Goodnight"

"Goodnight.." Angel replied.