The Talk

"Angel, youve said it before. Val has the contract for when youre in the studio, Youre not in the studio, youre at the hotel." Vaggie said sitting beside Angel as he nodded. "I know I know im just scared..I dont know what val would do if he found out i was in a realationship.." Angel said curling up. Vaggie put her hand on his shoulder, "Just dont let him find out, I know you like Husk..ive seen the way you look at him." Angel just nodded. "Okay..maybe talk to him?" Vaggie said getting up and leaving.

Angel stayed sat in the room for a while wiping his eyes, "dont cry dont cry dont cry." He whispered to himself.

Angel came back down and sat beside Husk, this was the first time theyve been this close since..well that night. Husk moved over a bit.

Later that night once everyone was getting ready to go to bed Angel took Husk off to the side to talk to him "Can we talk?" Angel asked as Husk replied "Yeah..um tommorow though okay, im just..tierd I guess." He said before going upstairs. Angel could tell by the way he spoke Husk was still upset.

The next morning as soon as Husk came down Angel ran over to him and took his hand then pulled him into his room "Can we talk now?" Angel asked.

"uh yeah..sure." Husk said sitting down. Angel stood up infront of him "Husk, i like you alot." He started. "But im just worried...If val finds out im dating someone..I dont know what he would do to me..or worse you." Husk nodded just listening. "I was talking to Vaggie..maybe we could try date, without him knowing?"

Husk stayed quite and then nodded "Yeah i mean we could try, but not if its going to put yourself in danger." Angel shook his head. "It wont ill be fine." He finnaly sat beside Husk and put his head on his shoulder. "Thank you Husky."