Beds

The next morning Angel woke up and this time Husk was the one gone. Angel went downstaits to find him and saw him wiping the bar down. Angel went and sat on one of the stools.

"Morning" Angel said with a smile as Husk just nodded as he turned around to clean the bottles. "Howd you sleep?" Angel asked as Husk just shrugged. "Val dosnt need me today, we can go for that dinner if you wanted?" Angel asks.

"Cant, busy" Husk replied as Angel nodded "Right yeah of course sorry.." He said as he walked to the main room and sat with the others. Vaggie came out and stood across from Husk.

"Husk this is getting fucking stupid now, Get a grip" She said as Husk rolled his eyes. "Its not his fault" She said as Husk nodded. "I just wanted that day to be perfect.." He said.

"He didnt want to go, you know that?" She said as He shrugged again. "Just let it go, it was one day." She said going back to the others.

Husk teard up a little then wipped his eyes. He spent most the day at the bar just drinking.

Later that night they were both getting ready for bed. "I think its best if we sleep seperate tonight.." Husk said as Angel sat on the bed. "What? No come on" He said as Husk shook his head, taking his pillow and walking out the room.

Angel layed in the bed hugging Fat nuggets while crying as quietly as he could. "Fuck.." he said to himself "Im fuckign usless.."

(SORRY IT ENDED WITH THEM GOING TO BED AGAIN)