Moving

The next morning came and Angel began taking his stuff into Husks room while Husk sat and watched. "Sure you dont need help?" He asked as Angel rolled his eyes "Im fine!" He said as Husk sighed.

"Do you really need all this stuff?" Husk asked as now his room went from a cubored half fulled and a bed to now a fully decorated room. "Well we gotta make it look nice!" Angel said.

After Angel had finnished he took Fat nuggets in and put him on his bed. "All done!" Angel said smiling as he sat beside Husk and rested his head on his shoulder. "I love you" Angel said smiling and Husk smiled back "I love you too" He said.

Angel sat back up and took his hat of husk again and put it on him. Husk rolled his eyes. Angel began to pet Husks head and then behind his ear. For a couple seconds Husk let out a few purrs then pulled away turning red. "ugh! Fucking stop that!" He said obviosuly embarresed by it. "Awww!" Angel said giggling as Husk rolled his eyes.

Husk layed back down and Angel layed beside him "Since Val knows..we dont have to hide our realationship anymore" Angel said. "Really?" Husk asked as Angel nodded. "If he knows theres no need to not let anyone else know."

Husk nodded and gave Angel a kiss on the cheek.

(I might not update every day now since im kinda low on ideas so ill need more time to think on what to add! hope you understand)