Rejection

"wait..what?" Husk asked making sure he heard right. "No, I will not be your boyfriend." Angel said before putting his drink down and going up to his own room. Husk stood their for a moment and for the first time, teared up.

Husk went to his room and layed down on his bed, it felt almost..empty without Angel hugging him. "Did i get to attached.." Husk asked himself before falling asleep.

The next morning Vaggie came in and asked what had happened while Husk explained Angel said no. Vaggie was also confused why Angel would reject Husk as they seemed so close.

The rest of the day was really awkward throughout the hotel, especially when Husk and Angel were in the same room. Vaggie tried to help anyway possiable by taking Husk out the room.

Later that night Husk had gone to bed before all of them, which was very unusal for him.

"Angel we need to talk." Vaggie said to Angel as she took his arm and took him into her room. "Let go off me!" He yelled but Vaggie wouldnt stop.

"Why the fuck would you reject Husk! I thouhgt you liked him, Youre always fliritng with him!" Vaggie said.

"Its not that simple." Angel said sitting on the bed, "I cant love him, I can only love val.."