Boyfriends?

A few more days had past and Husk and Angel have became more affectionate with each other. Husk was talking to Vaggie again and he thinks hes ready..ready to tell Angel his feelings.

Husk had Vaggie make everyone go out so it could just be Husk and Angel alone, You know, so no one knows about it. Once they left Husk sat at the bar beside Angel. "Shit sorry um want a drink?" Husk asked. Angel nodded. Of course Husk never stuck to his never drinking again rule to Angel. He just couldnt say no once he was pouting and whining.

Husk gave Angel a beer and sat back down. "We need to talk Angel." Husk said, "Abouttt?" Angel asked swining his legs.

"If its about us kissing ive told you its fine friends always kiss each other." Angel said rolling his eyes. It was now a usual thing for them too kiss. Husk gave up stopping it because Angel would always ask. Only when the others wernt around of course.

"No Angel its about..Us.." Husk said worried what Angel might react. Surely he feels the same way.

"Angel..I really like you..like like you. I have for a while i guess..i just had to gather up my feeling and think stuff over before i said anything, So um..Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Husk asked waiting for a reply.

Angel had stayed quite for a couple seconds. Just starting at Husk, Then he finnaly spoke up. "No." Angel said.