Valentines

The next day Husk had woken up on the couch. "Fuck!" He whispered to himself forgeting to set stuff up for Valentines day.

He quickly went upstairs and put some rose petals over the bed and aswell as some candles, Husk had never planned a Valentines date let alone even had a valentine so he wanted it to be perfect.

Once Husk had made the room look as nice as he could, He then phoned up the restraunt where he and Angel had their date and booked a table at the exact table they were at last time.

Once all of that was done Husk smiled and tidied up a few petals on the bed then went back downstairs to wake Angel up.

Once Husk arrived downstairs he went back in the room to see Angel gone. No note no nothing. he was just gone.

Husk waited and waited then the others came down. "Hey arnt you doing somthing with Angel?" Charlie asked as Husk shrugged. "Sorry.." she said as her and Vaggie left for their date.

Sir pentious stayed in his room and so did Alastor. A few more hours had passed, it was not 6pm. They missed theyre table. Husk sighed and phoned to cancel and after that Husk went upstairs to clean the petals.

A few more hours just as Husk was finnishing tidying Angel came into the room "Hey Husk? Wow! What was all the petals for?" He asked as Husk shrugged "I dont know" He said as he walked past Angel putting them into a box and into a cubored.

"Husk im sorry" He said "Bu-" Before he could finnsih Husk chimed in "But val I know I know. Just thoguht we would get Valentines together.." He said.

"Husk look im sorry..but its just flowers right?" Angel said as Husk looked at him "Just flowers that i spent ages srtting up and petals, Just reserved our table were we had a date. i tried to make this perfect for you." He said as he layed down on the bed facing the wall, "Goodnight Angel" he said.

"Goodnight.."