Beach

(Omg?! Ive done 40 chapters, well 41 now. Omg, I just want to add a little ty to everyone whos read this story and has just been here and supported it, I know the chapters are short but im glad to see people are still finding it entertaining! And this is only the begining I have ALOT more drama planned!)

The next morning Angel slowly crept downstairs to the bar "Water..." He mumbled holding his head. Husk chuckled slightly and gave him a glass of water. "Look..about last night, what I said to you I didnt-" Angel started and Husk nodded "Angel, its fine okay."

"No its not, i didnt mean it" He said as Husk shook his head "I said its fine Angel." Angel stayed quiet and mumbled "thank you.." as Husk gave a smile.

Charlie came through and took them into the main room with all the others. "Ive planned a little trip!" Charlie says smiling. "Oh god kill me now" Angel said as he rolled his eyes.

"Were going to the beach!" She said excitedly "Oh Yesss I do like the beach" Sir pentious said. "Just incase we will go in twos! Me and Vaggie, Pentious and Alastor and then Husk and Angel!" They all got ready and headed out to the beach.

They all went seperate ways. Alastor went with sir pentious to go lay on the beach and Charlie and Vaggie began to build a sand castle. Husk sighed "God this is stupid.." He mumbled as he followed Angel around. Thats when he spotted an ice cream truck.

Angel took his hand and they went over as Angel ordered a popsicle. "Dangit! I dont have any money!" Angel sighed as Husk rolled his eyes and payed for him. Angel kissed his cheek in a thank you making Husk go a little red "Dont do that.." He said with a slight smile