He knows

Later that night Angel came home earlier and a bit happier. "He said I dont need to go out anymore!" He said smiling sitting at the bar across Husk. "but he is gonna still keep me later..and like invite people over instead."

Husk nodded, atleast he wasnt going out anymore and its just at the studio. "Want somthing to drink?" He asked already pouring it knowing Angel would say yes. He pushed the glass over to Angel and he drank it.

"Val said he wanted to speak to me tommorow though so Ill need to go earlyish" Angel said pouting "I hate having to leave you" He said as Husk smiled a bit "I know, but its work."

They went up to bed and layed beside eachother "I love you" Husk said as Angel giggled a little laying his head on Husks chest "I love you too Husky" He said falling asleep as Husk ran his hand through his hair also falling asleep.

The next day Angel woke up and quickly left to make sure Valentino didnt get to upset. Once he arrived Val took him in his office.

"Hi Angel, take a seat." He said as he sat across from him. "I spoke to Husk, He came in saying how he dosnt want you going out anymore since you two are dating?" Val asked.

"What?! Val, you said I couldnt date anyone, why would I go against your word.." Angel asked. "Dont lie to me Angie, Husk told me"

Angel stayed quite and nodded, "Sorry Valentino.." He said as Val gave a small smirk. "Husk didnt tell me anything about you too dating, but now thanks to you, I guess its true."

"..you tricked me!" Angel said as Val smiled a bit, "And you broke the rules, why are you dating that fucking alcholic anyway?"

Angel stayed quite as Val got up and hit Angel "Fucking Answer you whore!" He shouted as Angel shrugged, "he actully cares.."

Valentino laughed "HA! no one could care about a worthless slut like you!" Val said "Im gonna make you wish I never found out."