Sleep

The next day Husk woke up and Angel was gone. He saw a note beside his bed that said "𝓥𝓪𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂, 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷. 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 - 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵"

Husk smiled a bit and then went downstairs to see the others. They were all sat talking about diffrent ways they could convince people to join the hotel. Husk had no intrest in any of this so he decided to go to the bar and just drink, like always.

A few hours passed and Angel returned at sat at the bar oppisite Husk. "I hate Val." Angel said sighing then taking Husks hat and putting it on him then smiling. "How was your day kitty cat?" Angel asked with a smirk as Husk smiled a bit, "Just drank really. Boring."

Husk and Angel talked a bit more before putting on a movie. They sat on the couch and watched it, Angel still wearing Husks hat.

A few minutes in to the movie Angel was already out cold with his head on Husks shoulder. Not long after Husk also fell asleep.

Charlie came down to get a drink and saw them both asleep on the couch. She turned of the Tv and put a blanket over both of them, "goodnight guys" She whispered smiling and going back to bed.

(Just wanted to add yk entrfly, you may have seen some of her comments. She is my irl friend! So like shes just being a bit random at times so dont take anything they say seriously! And theyre not being mean or anything by correcting my spellings thats just how they are!)