The kiss

The next morning came and Angel woke up first, shaking Husk awake. "wakey wakey huskkkk!" Angel said smiling as Husk graoned, "Im up, Im up."

They went downstairs to see everyone already awake. They were all chatting amongst themselves but once they noticed Husk and Angel they stopped. "hi guys..i well got to go to work..ill see yous later?" Angel said confused to why they stopped and left.

Husk sat down, "im assuming Charlie told yous." Husk said and they all nodded. "Just tell him how you feel." Charlie said and Husk shook his head, "I couldnt.." Husk said. They all kept talking on what they thought Husk should do but he shot down every idea they had made.

A few hours later Angel came home, again drunk just like always. Husk already expected this so he was sitting on one of the couchs at the door. As soon as Angel came in Husk stood up and held out his hand. "Come on, straight to bed. No more drinks before you ask." He said.

Angel whined but took Husks hand and followed him upstiars "Just one moreee! Ill make it worth your while~" Angel whispers giggling. Husk rolled his eyes and layed Angel down on the bed. "No its time to sleep." Husk said.

Angel sighed, "Why do you always have to care for me!" He said and Husk smiled a bit "I just do okay."

Angel grabbed husk by his bowtie and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Mmm thank you for caring.." Angel said before falling asleep. Husk stayed silent in shock for a few more moments before laying beside Angel. "yeah yeah..of course..goodnight"