Crush

A few more days had past, and of course Angel still was sleeping with Husk. Every night Husk tried to convince Angel to sleep alone but he kept saying "I dont want to be alone" Which was true. But the reason he didn't want to be alone wasnt because he was worried or felt unsafe, but was because he didnt want to leave Husks side.

Husk took Vaggie to a seperate room "Look, I need to talk to you..how do you um..well ask someone out?" Husk asked her and she gasped "You like Angel!?" She whispered and Husk turned a little red in the cheeks "I never said it was him! Are you going to help me or not." Husk said rolling his eyes as then Vaggie proceeded to tell him all the diffrent ways he could.

Later that night all of them were hanging out at the bar just talking and drinking.  Almost everyone had gone to bed but Angel, Vaggie and Charlie. "Right, im off to bed bitches, Ill be waiting huskyyy" Angel said walking away and winking to husk.

Husk rolled his eyes but then smiled and watch Angel leave. "Husk has a crushhh!" Charlie says in a sing-song way. Husk gave daggers to Vaggie. "I had to tell her!" She stated. "Look just..dont talk about it I dont even know if its a crush okay, I dont know what it is."

The rest of them went to bed and as Husk went into his room he saw Angel laying in his bed already asleep. He smiled a bit and layed down beside him, as soon as he layed down Angel wrapped his arms around him still fast asleep. "Goodnight Angel" Husk whispered.

(sorry this parts shorter than the others! Ill try make the next one longer)