Cherry drink

(I want to start this chapter by apologising for taking ages to update. Just had alot of stuff at home going on and I was just to worried about stuff going on to even think about the story, so I am sorry but I do hope you understand)

A couple more days had passed since Husk and Angel had ended things. They couldnt even be in the same room without everyone going quite. They had sepereated rooms again. Now Husk was back to a plain room.

He spent most his time at the bar and Angel spent most of his time our working, or atleast saying hes working. One of the days while Angel was out Vaggie went over to talk to Husk.

"Husk this is stupid, sure you two broke up but you can stay friends" She said as Husk rolled his eyes. "The only friend I need is a bottle full of booze."

"Just try okay, youre making it hard on all of us." She said as Husk turned away and began drinking. Charlie has the same talk with Angel once he returned.

Later that night they all planned a night out so they could make sure it was just Husk and Angel alone. Angel came downstairs and saw no one but Husk at the bar. "Hey.." Angel said as Husk replied "Uh huh" He said as he turned away from Angel.

Angel had tried to make small talk but Husk always turned away or left the room.

Angel walked over to the bar and took a seat at the bar. "Can I get a drink?" He asked as Husk didnt reply but poured him a cherry flavoured drink into a glass with a cherry on the side, his favourite.

"There" he said as he pushed it over to him, Angel gave a little smile and drunk it "I do hope we can stay friends" Angel said as he finnished his drink. "Yeah, sure.." Husk replied. He was still hurt but didnt want to loose Angel again.