The Hug

A few hours had past. They still hadnt returned and Angel had stayed in his room. He came down stairs and sat across the bar. "What can I get you this time Angel?" Husk asked not wanting to make him more upset about what had happened. "Could i get a... hug?" He asked. Husk was a little shocked and stayed quite. "Only teasing husky, I know you dont hug. Just anythings fine." Angel replied tearing up but winked to play it off. Husk went over to angel and wrapped his arms and wings around him. Angel began crying into his shoulder.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Angel pulled away and wipped his eyes. "That'll be 2.50" Husk said as Angel just smiled. "yeah..of course" Angel said as Husk shook his head "Im only joking Angel. Ill hug you whever you need it. Thats what friends are for."

Angel nodded and thought back to himself "Friends.."

Not long after that the others returned with no one, yet again. "Since no one could join, how about a blowie to cheer you up?" Angel asked Alastor as he laughed "Ha! No." Angel rolled his eyes as Alastor went to his room. "Vaggie were just not looking hard enough!" Charlie said as Vaggie replied "Babe..weve looked all over town..no one wants to change." Angel butted in with "Who would wanna! Sex, drugs and violence! who would wanna leave that." Charlie went up to her room too clearly upset because of no new recruits and so Vaggie followed.

"So huskyyyy how about a quickie to say thanks for being here for me?" Angel said winking as Husk rolled his eyes. "No thank you, you fucker" He replied with smiling as Angel smiled back, the first time he smiled since he came home.