jealousy

"Its not what it looks like! I was just comforting him!" Husk pleaded as Angel winked and said "Yeah comforting after you fucked the shit out of me."

"Angel shut the fuck up! I did not! We just slept!" Husk growled, "And hugged!" Charlie reminded him as Angel smiled and Husk rolled his eyes.

Husk went back to tending the bar, he was confused..why wasnt he actully upset they hugged..he was maybe even a little..happy they did.

Angel and Vaggie came to the bar to get a drink. "I love her but she needs to understand..not everyone wants to change." Vaggie said and Husk nodded. "She just wants to believe." He said as she took the drink and left. Angel stayed at the bar talking to husk. "Hey kitten~ Up for round two?" He said sudductivly and Husk pushed him off his chair. "Shut up! We didnt even fuck!"

"Sadly" Angel added smiling. "Sooner or later Husk. sooner or later" Angel said while walking away. Husk admired him leaving for a moment leaning on the bar, then once he noticed he quickly stood up straight.

"Come on guys! Lets go out for a while. All of us for drinks." Charlie said as they all agreed and left. Husk had already began drinking a bottle as soon as they got their sitting in the booth. Angel sat across from him already about 10 shots down. "Hiya handsome~ wanna go hook up in one of the back rooms~" Angel moaned to Husk brushing his leg agaisnt his. "Angel just stop it!" Husk said sighing.

"Fine ill go fuck someone else!" Angel said getting up and going over to a random table. Husk watched him and thats when one of the guys got up and followed Angel to the back. Husk felt somthing he hasnt felt before..jealousy.

Husk got up and followed them. He saw the guy kissing Angels neck. Husk grabbed him and pulled him off angel and throwing him out the room, shutting the door. "what the fuck Husk! You wont fuck me and you wont let anyone else fuck me!" Angel shouted. "Im just trying to keep you safe, youre going to get yourself killed.." Husk sighed looking at Angel. "I dont need youre protection all the fucking time! I can take care of myself! I have been for awhile! Why should it all fucking change hm? Just fuck off Husk. fuck off." Angel began crying and left the room. Husk follwoed him back to the hotel as he went to his room and slammed his door.

"Angel..im sorry okay..I just dont want you to hurt yourself.."