"Oh god Husk~"

(This chapter will include sex so yk if you dont wanna read it or whatever just skip this chapter x)

"you know what, youre not gonna give up are you..so sure, why the fuck not." Husk said as Angel became speachless, "huh?"

"come on you wanted to fuck, lets fuck." Husk smiled while flipping them over and pinning Angel down onto the bed so now Husk was looking down on him, Husk slowly leaned in and kissed Angel as he kissed back. Angel wrapped his arms around Husk and kissed deeper.

Husk pulled away, "You sure you wanna do this?" He asked and Angel nodded. "Okay but if you wanna stop at any moment just tell me okay" He said while lifting up Angels shirt and taking it off then his own. Angel was silent in shock, he couldnt believe he was gonna have sex with Husk!

Husk started kissing Angels neck as Angel let out little quite moans, "mm~" Husk kept kissing his neck and little soft bites on his neck.

After a while Husk pulled away and removed his bottom half of his clothes then Angels. "Now youre sure?" Husk double checked as Angel giggled and nodded "yes yes!" He said.

Husk stood up and lifted up Angels legs holding them up. Husk slowly put his dick inside "You okay?" Husk asked as Angel rolled his eyes. "Im fine! Stop worrying!"

Husk nodded and began thrusting in and out still pretty slowly and gently. "Mm~ fuck~" Angel moaned as Husk kept making the same "Mmm~" Noises each time.

"fuck! faster~" Angel moaned as Husk began to speed up. "Oh god Husk~" Angel moaned again as Husk got butterflys hearing Angel moan his name. He kept thrusting at the same pace both of them moaning as he again began to speed up and thrust a bit harder. "Mm Fucking Hell Husk yes!~" Angel moaned.

The moaning got louder and louder each time. "F-fuck!~" Husk said feeling close. "mmm yes Husky! thats it!~" Angel moaned.

After a little while longer Angel came onto his chest and Husk inside Angel. Angel let out the loudest moan and Husk was panting.

He pulled out and cleaned them up while asking if Angel was okay over and over. "Im fine Husk really!" They got dressed then layed beside each other hugging. "I love you Husky." Angel said. "I love you too Angie."